General Category > General Radio Discussion

Active Shortwave Pirates (North America) April 2024

(1/1)

Shortwave_Listener:
This is a list I have compiled based on loggings here on the HFU. It shows all the North American shortwave pirates heard in the month of April 2024. Note that many stations use multiple names so determining the number of actual transmitters in use is impossible. Some stations are also active so infrequently that they may not have been logged this month but may broadcast in the future. Stations are listed alphabetically and show the station name followed by the number of loggings in April 2024.

Most Active Station: 77LJS (15)
Total broadcasts this month: 173

77LJS 15
An ID Radio 2
Available Time Slot Radio 1
Back in Black Radio 1
Ballsmacker Radio 3
Boat Anchor Radio 4
Brain Brothers Pirate Radio Network 3
B Side Radio 3
Capatain Morgan Shortwave 6
Cloudsplitter Radio 2
Cold Country Canada 1
Fookin Fried Radio 1
FUBAR Radio 1
ION Radio 2
Mexican Food Station 1
Mix Radio Inernational 2
North American Pirate Relay Service 13
Nuttin on Shortwave 1
Outhouse Radio 14
Pescadores Radio Ministry 1
Radio Free Whatever 3
Radio Illuminati 2
Radio Nowhere Man 1
Radio Sunday 1
Robin Hood Radio 1
Sternradio 6
Sycko Radio 3
The Sun Spot 1
Thunder Chicken Radio 2
Truth Radio International 2
UNID 43
Voice of the Sons of Liberty 13
WANK 1
WDOG 4
WJAN 1
Wolverine Radio 2
WTF Radio Worldwide 5
WWBR Worldwide Basement Radio 4
Yeah Man Radio 2

atrainradio:
Surprised to see R. Free Whatever only having three. I remember they used to be far more active.

Thanks for your cataloguing though, this is extremely resourceful. At least the pirates keep providing something good to listen to on SW.

John Poet:

--- Quote from: atrainradio on May 25, 2024, 1957 UTC ---Surprised to see R. Free Whatever only having three. I remember they used to be far more active.

Thanks for your cataloguing though, this is extremely resourceful. At least the pirates keep providing something good to listen to on SW.

--- End quote ---

Much more than 3 times in a month could be unhealthy.... I'm here to tell ya!   LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version