We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Re: IMHR Zeke 6925<6969<6970<6925 USB 2125 UTC 19 NOV 2022  (Read 662 times)

Offline Dick Weed

• View Profile
    • Email
Whomever is taunting Zeke on the air and jamming...what's your beef? Why not go start a show of your own down the dial and leave Zeke alone? Wintertime prop and the short time we get to hear shows sucks bad enough as is without the jamming and nonsense. Please chill out and let's get some shows on tonight cuz I'm too tired to do my own show.
Yaesu FTDX1200/Sony 7600 GR/Malahit SDR/SDR Play RSP1
Mini Whip Active Antenna and Carolina Windom 160

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
Re: IMHR Zeke 6925<6969<6970<6925 USB 2125 UTC 19 NOV 2022
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2022, 0040 UTC »
Asses are going to be asses. That guy has been screwing with Zeke since summer. Personally, I like Zeke. If I had a frequency agile squawk box, I'd relay Zeke regularly. The hobby needs more weirdo's and Zeke is several rolled into one, which seems to be part of the guy's problem with him? Some people can't stand other's who are more creative than they are.

Everyone might as well move down band. I've seen these winter conditions before. We've got about two more years of them.

Please don't use "whomever", Dickweed. It makes you look educated, which is bad for the pirate image. Jimmy The Weasel didn't use "whomever", did he? Thanks. "Whomever" makes me wince.