We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Re: Re: IMHR Zeke 6925<6969<6970<6925 USB 2125 UTC 19 NOV 2022  (Read 688 times)

skyman

:( Thankk you Dick  Weed. We have jealous lil wankers that have Mommy issues. He blames Zeeky, not his Mommy! Running carriers, well he can't win, not even within 50 miles of his turf. So sad really?

Offline Corn Desert Outpost

• " It looks just like a Telefunken u-47 "
    • View Profile
    • Email
no one ever seems to notice when zeke jams others, he landed right on top of on 6920 with that shitty funky dance electronica stuff he plays when he is tryin to jam someone , so get the story straight first comrade , ;-) , , its ok for zeke to jam  but not others , ??? wtf ?????

skyman

Corn Husk has been IDed as a Pirate Ship of lower rank. No, I never by intention, jam anyone. Szit for brains, get your story straight! Dr. Zeeky.

Offline Corn Desert Outpost

• " It looks just like a Telefunken u-47 "
    • View Profile
    • Email
you did tonight , and there are plenty of people who saw it  ,  im ok with what im doing , and i dont need to  get in pissing contests with sociopaths , so call it whatever you want

Offline Dick Weed

• View Profile
    • Email
I don't wanna get in the middle of anything cuz I'm neutral And I don't know the story about what's been going on. You guys know I don't get a chance to listen a whole lot...but for gods sake let's set differences aside, forgive and forget so everyone can hear some decent shows without an annoying carrier tone on em. C'mon comrades...shake virtual hands and let's chill the f out. I'm holding up a shot glass of cheap Scotch! Drink with me to clear channels and no jamming. (Intentional)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2022, 2324 UTC by Dick Weed »
Yaesu FTDX1200/Sony 7600 GR/Malahit SDR/SDR Play RSP1
Mini Whip Active Antenna and Carolina Windom 160

skyman

Dick Weed, the little egos of some of these characters are so fragile and the projection. Its jealousy, really, and it's unconscious so lots of luck with these little people. But I say again I never by intention jam anyone, and I listen before taking a pass on any frequency. There are times where very weak signals I might not hear. They can't catch on to the realities of shortwave. And I might add there are fading, null zones where signals skip. It's not like AM or FM, not in the least. Over and out, Matey.  :-X

Offline circuitmike

• View Profile
"Infected Mushroom Head Radio International. Stop interfering with Zee-kee or you will be eliminated." HA! I don't know what I just stepped into the middle of, but it's entertaining.
QTH: Western Massachusetts (FN32rp)
Receiver: KiwiSDR (on-site)
Antenna: Wellbrook ALA-1530LN loop