We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Hallicrafters radio a lot of 5 radio's for sale  (Read 1283 times)

Offline TRI International

• DXing Phenomena
  • U.S.A
    • View Profile
Hallicrafters radio a lot of 5 radio's for sale
« on: December 07, 2022, 1342 UTC »
I have several old Hallicrafters radio and one SR 210 for sale as a lot.

What I have is a HT 32A, SX 101, SR 210 and 2 HTX 32B's. they are NOT working and are very heavy. I got these from a friend of my who purchased the house. These are projects and I will look at all offers  ;D
We need another card to shut out the draught HW ABT URS?
Use Shazam app. to ID songs, listening direct Airspray RTL SDR , Ham It UP Plus connected to 2 V shape long wires  40ft. high with a MFJ 941C Antenna tuner
QSL to trlinternational@yahoo.com or  trlinternational@protonmail.com

UncleJohn

Re: Hallicrafters radio a lot of 5 radio's for sale
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2022, 1715 UTC »
"... and one
SR 210 for sale as a lot."

OK just googled SR-210...so you have a "Snowex SR-210 Wireless Rock Salt Spreader" for sale.  ;)

Offline TRI International

• DXing Phenomena
  • U.S.A
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2022, 1947 UTC »
Oh lol Scientific  Radio System SSB Transceiver   :D
We need another card to shut out the draught HW ABT URS?
Use Shazam app. to ID songs, listening direct Airspray RTL SDR , Ham It UP Plus connected to 2 V shape long wires  40ft. high with a MFJ 941C Antenna tuner
QSL to trlinternational@yahoo.com or  trlinternational@protonmail.com

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2023, 2050 UTC »
What did you do to upset You Know Who to get stuck with that lot of boatanchors?

BTW, do you want to buy a non-working SX-120? Only 500 dollars, cash. Several good knobs to be had from the unit, plus a manual. I heard both Steve Mann and Dr. Love on the thing before the cat knocked it off the table 25 years ago. The way that VFO yowled, he probably thought there was another cat in there wanting out?

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground House Flag
by MitchellTimeDesigns