We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissable in your locale.

Author Topic: Re: Acid Radio (Zekey) 6950 USB 2300 UTC 24 JAN 2023  (Read 71 times)

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
Re: Acid Radio (Zekey) 6950 USB 2300 UTC 24 JAN 2023
« on: January 25, 2023, 0138 UTC »
He's gone long, we're too close together. The way he was cutting out, he must have got that engineering experience from his Lionel Train set back in the early 50's? I wonder if he still has one of those engineer caps?

In Vermont? Another one of his delusions. And I see in the posts above, the bad old jammers are back. It's all in your head, Stumpy, you've gone too long without your meds. take them and go to bed, you're an old man.

skyman

Re: Re: Acid Radio (Zekey) 6950 USB 2300 UTC 24 JAN 2023
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2023, 0145 UTC »
  The old man applies only to small minds like yours. As Mae West says, "come visit me sometime" Its a one-way trip, but at your age.. so what eh? Good times this night, propagation was great. Stumpy boy.
 Also seems odd my posts are removed where your irrelevant and insulting remarks aren't. Strange, let me compute what that may mean.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2023, 0149 UTC by Infected Mushroom Head »

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Acid Radio (Zekey) 6950 USB 2300 UTC 24 JAN 2023
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2023, 0221 UTC »
Take your meds and sleep on it, a giant sixth grade brain like yours will figure it out.

BTW, by pirate radio standards you revealing my location means I'm free to reveal yours at any time. I don't really have to, I can just list the last couple of ham tickets you had pulled for your jamming antics on 7200 and all will be revealed. Sleep tight and don't make so many enemies, it can backfire on you. You have a very distinctive voice, ham's that listen to pirates pick upon those things and pass it on to people who may be interested.

Item image   Lot 50 Male DB-9 DB9 DB 9 Pin DSUB Solder Cup Serial Connector Free Shipping

$49.95