We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: TWO DOG RADIO 6935 USB 0042 UTC 6 FEB 2023  (Read 1198 times)

Offline Markokpik

• DXing Phenomena
  • Cambridge, Wi.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: TWO DOG RADIO 6935 USB 0042 UTC 6 FEB 2023
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2023, 0423 UTC »
0052 "I'm done cryin'" - Robert Cray, OM several words (?ID), "Your love is like Heroin" - Tinsley Ellis, "Hard times" - John Lee Hooker, "Day of the Eagle" - Robin Trower, "The Regulator" - Clutch, "I still got my guitar" - Michael Mann, "Hey dog.  Two Dog Radio", "Blues without you" - Stony Curtis Band, "Another time, another place" - Jp Blues.  Tuned away and apparently off a while.
0206 "Too rolling stoned" - Robin Trower, "Where do you think you're going?" - Dire Straits, "I'm in the mood" - John Lee Hooker featuring Bonnie Raitt, "Speedway at Nazareth" - Mark Knopfler, "Same old blues again" - John Lee Hooker, "Mannish Boy" - Muddy Waters a few more ... 0220 ID, off.

Good signal throughout.

Thanks for all the blues.
Mark Taylor
Cambridge, Wi. (20 miles SE of Madison)
Perseus, Elad FDM S2, Airspy HF+ & Discovery, e1, bunch of portables; W6LVP antenna
Music identified with help from Shazam.