We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: YHWH - 1/25 update  (Read 31091 times)

Offline shadypyro

• Port Alberni British Columbia Canada
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: YHWH - 1/25 update
« Reply #90 on: March 25, 2023, 0657 UTC »
I send a text to the number and so far haven't got a reply yet apart from Josiah reading my text at 10:57 pm (05:57 UTC)
Tecsun PL-880, MLA-30 plus loop antenna. Various sdrs.

Please eQSL to deserthawk1990@hotmail.com

Offline Shortwave_Listener

• DXing Phenomena
  • British Columbia, Canada
    • View Profile
    • The Shortwave Listener
« Reply #91 on: March 25, 2023, 1738 UTC »
I send a text to the number and so far haven't got a reply yet apart from Josiah reading my text at 10:57 pm (05:57 UTC)

I think he has been ignoring me since my second message, he has read them but only replied to the first message. I suspect he knows I do not believe his programs because I made no mentions of religion.
Lucas Bandura
eQSL appreciated! lucasnerite@gmail.com
Songs are identified with Shazam if needed. I usually use KiwiSDR receivers. Reception from my QTH is using an SDRPlay RSP1A for SWL with a 40 meter band Inverted V at 40 feet. Kenwood TS-570D for ham use.
My website: https://swl7.wordpress.com/
Shortwave Radio Archive: https://www.youtube.com/@SW_Archive
https://archive.org/details/@shortwave_radio_archive

Offline fpeconsultant

• DX Legend
  • I miss "Up Against the Wall Radio"...
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #92 on: March 25, 2023, 1806 UTC »

I think he has been ignoring me since my second message, he has read them but only replied to the first message. I suspect he knows I do not believe his programs because I made no mentions of religion.

Not lobbying either for or against his views and programming, he seems to be very fervent about what he preaches about so he may think that you are just contacting him so you can post his replies here rather than you showing a genuine interest in his message.  Just a guess.
Thanks for your logs,
FPE
Near Chicago, IL USA.  Drake R8, Ten-Tec RX340, JRC NRD545, Watkins Johnson HF-1000, Wellbrook loop at 28', 43m inverted vee.  Please QSL to fpeconsultant@aol.com thanks.

Offline shadypyro

• Port Alberni British Columbia Canada
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #93 on: March 25, 2023, 2000 UTC »

Not lobbying either for or against his views and programming, he seems to be very fervent about what he preaches about so he may think that you are just contacting him so you can post his replies here rather than you showing a genuine interest in his message.  Just a guess.
Thanks for your logs,
FPE

All good
Tecsun PL-880, MLA-30 plus loop antenna. Various sdrs.

Please eQSL to deserthawk1990@hotmail.com

Offline Molvania Poacher

• DXing Phenomena
  • New Hampshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 26, 2023, 0032 UTC »
Behold! The inner bus tabernacle...

All reception from this location, radio and antenna.
QTH New Hampshire (70 miles north of Boston).
Tecsun S-8800 and Kenwood R-2000, with about 135 feet of wire thrown up in the trees.
eQSLs most appreciated to molvaniapoacher@gmail.com.

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 26, 2023, 0550 UTC »
It looks like some pics You Know Who sent me of his earthly abode before he moved to Shady Acres. You Know Who used to spend a lot of time in the Mojave as a boy. It makes me wonder if they're related?

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground Garden Flag
by MitchellTimeDesigns