We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: CW broadcast on 12993khz 1816utc (NOW!) giving history of Labor day???  (Read 1386 times)

Offline ka1iic

• Troy, Ohio
  • Troy, Ohio. 20m Vertical & low long wire E/W,
    • View Profile
    • Email
CW broadcast on 12993khz 1816utc AUG 31, 2013 (NOW!) giving history of Labor day??? 

Is this some sort of special events station???

It is fading from time to time into the noise but I am copying it with my computer & will make text, as I get it, available.... this is what I've got so far::::

<<2013-08-31T18:09Z SSB @ 14300+0559>> EE IIEDE I EE *5 DF MACHINISTS IN PATERSON, N*KIM * THE HOLIDAY F <AS> * WHILE SERVING AS SECSV * E E<VE>TRAL LABOR
UNIOI IN NEW YORK. WHAT RESEARCH CAN PROVE IE E CENTRTL LABOR UNION ADOPTED A LABOR DAY PROPOSAL AND APPOINTED A COMMITTEE TO PLAN A DEMONSTRATION AID
PICNIC. WHAT IS CLEAI ON SEPTEMBER 5, 1882, 10,000 WOE S TOOK UNS S TIME OFF TO NARCH FRON HTY ** TD UNIDN SQUARE I NEW YORD FITY, *LDE E EHE FIRSE I*S *
HARADE IN U.S. HISE*Y. THE IDEA OF A *WORKINGMEN'S HOLIDAY,\ CELEBNATED ON THE FIRST MONDI SEPTI S, CAUGHT G F OT5R FDUSTRIA IE * * * FOUNTRY, AES MANY
STATES PASES E RI5 EON S<AR>OGNIZING E. CONGRESS WOULD NOT LEGASLE THE HOLIDAY UNTIL 12 YEARS LATER, WHEN A WATERSHED MOI E IN AMERICA 4BOR *ORY BROUGHT
WOE TFS' RIGHTS SQUARELY INTEE E5 LEE * * ON MAY 12, 1894I ILGCEH SS T5 PULLMA RALACE CAR OMPANY IN IHIB*O WENT GE EEIIK * LROT4 WAGE CEE ID * * * AIION
REPRESENTATIVES. ON JUNE 26, THE AMERICAN RAILROAD UNIONI * BC EUGEIE V. DEBS, CALLED FGN A BOYCOTT OF ALL HULLMAN RAILWAY A E * CRIPPLING RAILSED TRAFFIC
NATIONSIDE. TO BREAT E EE STRIDE, THE FESERA UVERNMENE DISPATCHED TRK GS TO CHID E W, UI T*FG A WIUE OF RIOTS IAT RESULTED IN THE DEAEII OF MO THAN A DOZEN
WORKEE E I * SIS * * NASSIVE UNRESE TND IN AN ATTEMPT TO REPAIR TIES WITH AMERICAN WORKERS, CGNGRE *5 P ACE IAKIN LABOR DAY A LEGAL HODEDAY IN THE U.S.
DISTRCT OF COLUMBIA AND THE T UORIES. OREGON WAS THE FIRST STATE TO MAKE IT A HOLIDAY IN 18S .

73 Vince
ka1iic

73 Vince
KA1IIC

"If you can't be anything, you can at least be annoying"

Troy, Ohio. 20m Vertical & low long wire E/W, Yaesu FT-187ND, SDRplay 2, Ratt Shack 2 meter rig, and other little bits of electronics I'm not talking about, homebrewed and otherwise... so there bleech!

Offline ka1iic

• Troy, Ohio
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: CW broadcast on 12993khz 1816utc ID
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2013, 1831 UTC »
VVV VVV VVV DE KSM KSM KSM SAN FRANCISCO RADIO

There you go.... :-)

73 vince
ka1iic
73 Vince
KA1IIC

Troy, Ohio. 20m Vertical & low long wire E/W, Yaesu FT-187ND, SDRplay 2, Ratt Shack 2 meter rig, and other little bits of electronics I'm not talking about, homebrewed and otherwise... so there bleech!

Offline ka1iic

• Troy, Ohio
    • View Profile
    • Email
See this site for more information about station KSM:

http://www.radiomarine.org/gallery/show?keyword=ksmstation

73 Vince
ka1iic
73 Vince
KA1IIC