We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: HM01... REMIX!  (Read 2444 times)

Offline atrainradio

• Ask your doctor if shortwave is right for you
  • Magic Mushroom Salad
    • View Profile
HM01... REMIX!
« on: January 01, 2014, 1731 UTC »
So listening to it on 11530 right now... And the numbers are being Said with a pound of reverb on it as if Pedro is making a club dance remix. Ahh only the Cuban spies.
QTH, New Jersey, America's landfill
Tecsun PL-990 W/ Extendable Whip Antenna

Offline ka1iic

• Troy, Ohio
  • Troy, Ohio. 20m Vertical & low long wire E/W,
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: HM01... REMIX!
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 1613 UTC »
yep for sure....  I heard the same on:

17480 khz last night at 2200 utc...  Perhaps they are trying to enhance their format for those of us listeners ;-)  BTW they were pounding in with a huge signal...

Now if we could get them to play a little Salsa music... errr... would that be asking too much? oh well...

heh
73 Vince
ka1iic
73 Vince
KA1IIC

"If you can't be anything, you can at least be annoying"

Troy, Ohio. 20m Vertical & low long wire E/W, Yaesu FT-187ND, SDRplay 2, Ratt Shack 2 meter rig, and other little bits of electronics I'm not talking about, homebrewed and otherwise... so there bleech!

Offline glimmer twin

• DX Legend
  • "I found my way to heaven , I did my time in hell"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 1814 UTC »
Just stay with them & you're liable to hear most anything from 'ol Pedro. I have heard some cool Cuban music mixing with the numbers before.
KCMO  Icom R 75 , SDR-IQ, Grundig Satellit 750 ,Tecsun PL 880, Tecsun PL660 , Tecsun PL380 & PL360  10 meter random wire  w/ RF systems MLB    Alpha Delta SWL DX sloper  
qsl   keithglimmer810@gmail.com

gentlemen,you can not fight in here, this is the war room

Offline ssfahrer

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2014, 2139 UTC »
Heck, I recently read a report of RHC using one of the HM01 frequencies at least once (apparently in error) -- that report came from either the DXLD group or the UDXF group on Yahoo, if I recall properly, but it was about a week ago or less...

Offline Token

• Global Moderator
  • DX Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2014, 2328 UTC »
Heck, I recently read a report of RHC using one of the HM01 frequencies at least once (apparently in error) -- that report came from either the DXLD group or the UDXF group on Yahoo, if I recall properly, but it was about a week ago or less...

They did the same thing yesterday.  14375 kHz had R. Habbana on it for a couple of hours.  It's Pedro, nothing surprises me about that station.

T!
T!
Mojave Desert, California USA

HFUnderground Mug
HFUnderground Mug
by MitchellTimeDesigns