We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Conspiracy theorists think government planted 'fake snow'  (Read 4177 times)

Offline ChrisSmolinski

• Administrator
  • Marconi Class DXer
  • Westminster, MD USA
    • View Profile
    • Black Cat Systems
Conspiracy theorists think government planted 'fake snow'
« on: February 03, 2014, 1409 UTC »
The conspiracy reasoning goes like this: the snow is unusual in Georgia and other southeast areas and doesn't melt when burned. Therefore, it must be fake snow, distributed by the government, as a diversion from big government tyranny.

http://www.accessatlanta.com/news/news/conspiracy-theorists-think-government-planted-fake/nc9cW/
Chris Smolinski
Westminster, MD
eQSLs appreciated! csmolinski@blackcatsystems.com
netSDR / AFE822x / AirSpy HF+ / KiwiSDR / 900 ft Horz skyloop / 500 ft NE beverage / 250 ft V Beam / 58 ft T2FD / 120 ft T2FD / 400 ft south beverage / 43m, 20m, 10m  dipoles / Crossed Parallel Loop / Discone in a tree

rdla4

Re: Conspiracy theorists think government planted 'fake snow'
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 0127 UTC »
Must be. The snow appeared to resist the <feeble>efforts of the mighty GDOT snow plows and salt spreaders.

Seriously, what a CF. The local government says <in a way> "the snow was some HUGE surprise". I had heard the forecast for over a week. Everyone hit the road between 12 and 1pm. (Including me) A normal ride is 25-30 minutes for me. I left midtown ATlanta at 1230. I finally made it home at 8:28pm.

Are we SURE that HAARP has not been reactivated?

Fansome

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 0154 UTC »
This makes a lot of sense to me.

I've also heard that the Superbowl that was broadcast Sunday was a computer simulation; the government did not want Peyton Manning and the Broncos to have too much success this year. The idea was that success was just one more resource that needed to be "redistributed" to teams with lesser talent.

The real game, which was played earlier in the day Sunday, resulted in an overwhelming Denver win, but it was suppressed and the simulated version was what was broadcast. "Capricorn 1" lives.

The conspiracy reasoning goes like this: the snow is unusual in Georgia and other southeast areas and doesn't melt when burned. Therefore, it must be fake snow, distributed by the government, as a diversion from big government tyranny.

http://www.accessatlanta.com/news/news/conspiracy-theorists-think-government-planted-fake/nc9cW/

Offline Antennae

• CA, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 0201 UTC »
Does anybody remember the power outage for the 2013 superbowl?  I thought it was done on purpose to give one side an advantage. 
California Coast
Antenna: random wire

Offline ka1iic

• Troy, Ohio
  • Troy, Ohio. 20m Vertical & low long wire E/W,
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2014, 1627 UTC »
super bowl... errr... It wasn't fun 4 me... the game must have been played earlier as was stated...

Now my radio talks to me...  like a sweet dream like Lady... it calls... 'turn me on... turn me on'

oppps... time to take my meds...

:-)

73 vince
ka1iic
73 Vince
KA1IIC

"If you can't be anything, you can at least be annoying"

Troy, Ohio. 20m Vertical & low long wire E/W, Yaesu FT-187ND, SDRplay 2, Ratt Shack 2 meter rig, and other little bits of electronics I'm not talking about, homebrewed and otherwise... so there bleech!

Offline PresentedIn4D

• Syracuse, NY
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2014, 1304 UTC »
Typical HAARP!
Syracuse, NY // FN13ua
40m Doublet + WiNRADIO Excalibur / Kenwood TS-2000
qsl @ presentedin4d at gmail . com

Offline ff

• Upstate NY
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2014, 1453 UTC »
the government did not want Peyton Manning and the Broncos to have too much success this year. The idea was that success was just one more resource that needed to be "redistributed" to teams with lesser talent.

At least they've lightened up a bit, Al.  Remember what they did to Harrison Bergeron and that ballerina?  This has got Diana Moon Glompers' fingerprints all over it...
Hailing from the upstate boondocks region of the progressive paradise which once was New York State

Offline jFarley

• Marconi Class DXer
  • near Chicago
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2014, 2126 UTC »
the government did not want Peyton Manning and the Broncos to have too much success this year. The idea was that success was just one more resource that needed to be "redistributed" to teams with lesser talent.

At least they've lightened up a bit, Al.  Remember what they did to Harrison Bergeron and that ballerina?  This has got Diana Moon Glompers' fingerprints all over it...

ff...I'm all LMFAO...but I can't remember why!

I also believe Mr. Fansome's statement about there being an earlier real game.  Not only was the outcome different, but the RHCPs actually played their instruments during that halftime show.
Joe Farley, Near Chicago
SDR-IQ / R8 / R7
Remote Resonant Loops for HF and LF / ALA 1530
Active 60" Whip / PA0RDT
QSLS appreciated to:    jfarley44@att.net

Offline ff

• Upstate NY
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2014, 2338 UTC »
ff...I'm all LMFAO...but I can't remember why!

I know what ya mean Joe.  Those sirens are bad, but I swear, that damn jackhammer is the WORST!
Hailing from the upstate boondocks region of the progressive paradise which once was New York State

Fansome

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2014, 0537 UTC »
The chemtrails overhead were thick today, very, very thick. I think this means that we are getting a lot closer to the truth than our overseers would like. Something's got to give...

Offline refmo

• Marconi Class DXer
  • Northeast Kentucky
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2014, 1256 UTC »

...the Handicapper General would not be amused....  [rat-a-tat-a-tat]... uh, what were we talking about?
Northeast Kentucky
Please eQSL to refmo[at]outlook[dot]com
Radios: Afedri AFE822x, Airspy HF+, RX-888, RSPdx, Tecsun PL880
Antennas: 700' Loop Skywire, Wellbrook ALA1530LN Loop, 400' Beverage, 34' Vertical, low dipoles on upper bands.

Nella F.

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2014, 0035 UTC »
I've also heard that the Superbowl that was broadcast Sunday was a computer simulation; the government did not want Peyton Manning and the Broncos to have too much success this year. The idea was that success was just one more resource that needed to be "redistributed" to teams with lesser talent.

You just keep y'all govment outta my Seahawks Super Bowl Championship game...   8)

HFUnderground Mug
HFUnderground Mug
by MitchellTimeDesigns