We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: TIP & ELVIS SHOW eQSL  (Read 1747 times)

Offline Skipmuck

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
    • Email
TIP & ELVIS SHOW eQSL
« on: February 08, 2014, 0136 UTC »
Received in 43 days a full data eQSL for an email report for reception of the "Tip & Elvis Christmas Show" on December 26, 2013 from 0655-0712 UTC on 6210 KHZ. The QSL is a picture of the transmitting tower and equipment. Broadcast stated as 500 watts! Thank you very much Tip & Elvis!!! I really appreciate this reply!
Update 2/10/14...When I downloaded the eQSL, it was a 5.4 Meg microsoft doc file. In order to convert to a JPEG, I had to do a print screen, then paste in PAINT, crop, save as jpeg. I accidently shifted the verie details on the template so they were covered by the antenna mast! It appears that the QSL is a composite of top, bottom, and verie details. So much for Windows XP...corrected QSL reposted below.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 2134 UTC by Skipmuck »
QSL's to poorbrookking >at< aol.com are greatly appreciated! All reception and postings using My radio, My antenna, and generally in real time(excluding posting of SSTV images!).
QTH:Springfield, MA
JRC NRD-515 with 43 meter half wave dipole into MFJ 949E Versa Tuner: also Grove SP-200 & SONY 2010's