We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Undercover Radio T-shirt  (Read 1988 times)

Fansome

Undercover Radio T-shirt
« on: March 07, 2014, 2154 UTC »
Just got mine; seems pretty nice. Thanks!

Now I can go to DXer parties and tell all the hot DXer chicks, "Yeah, me and Undercover Radio are best buds. We hang out together all the time." Should give me an edge.

Offline Beerus Maximus

• Administrator
  • DX Legend
  • Boston, Massachusetts
  • hold my beer and watch this
    • View Profile
    • Beerus' 30 Below Site
    • Email
Re: Undercover Radio T-shirt
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 2344 UTC »
After you tell them about the trailer, you're going to need all the edge you can get.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39YUXIKrOFk
# Genetically engineered sentient sausage & undisputed inventor of the end-fed dipole. I also invented the schlumpy dipole.
# KiwiSDR, NetSDR, Airspy HF+, Airspy HF+ Discovery, TS-590, IC-7610, FTDX10, ANAN 7000 DLE MKII
# beerusmaximus@gmail.com * North Shore, Massachusetts

Offline skeezix

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
  • Minneapolis, MN
  • What does 'RNO stand for?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2014, 0056 UTC »
Received mine today too and wearing the shirt now.

Some people will call me crazy. I will say that I'm completely sane and that my sanity is continued with the therapy of Doctor Benway.

Minneapolis, MN

Offline Zane

• Global Moderator
  • DX Legend
  • hearing the negative waves
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2014, 0517 UTC »
Now I can go to DXer parties and tell all the hot DXer chicks, "Yeah, me and Undercover Radio are best buds. We hang out together all the time." Should give me an edge.

Ahh yes, been to that bash

Z
Chicagoland
Palstar R30CC / Sherwood SE-3 MK IV / pa0rdt Mini-Whip / Gone Long Engineering remote resonant loop / Fansome approved

QSL to zaneradio@comcast.net