We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: ..helpfull site for making RF  (Read 4066 times)

Offline bumbelstock

• Div. 46
    • View Profile
..helpfull site for making RF
« on: May 07, 2014, 1009 UTC »
Just want to post a nice website,that could be helpfull for every one to work with electronical stuff ;D!
The site is in German,but very helpfull! (maybe a litte Translater will be fine ;))
I make my LowPassFilters and some other RF stuff wth this extra help.

Take a look to:
http://www.electronicdeveloper.de/default.aspx
..and enjoy :D

Good DX!
Greetings from the Yellow Bumbelstock

RX from central Germany

Offline ff

• Upstate NY
    • View Profile
Re: ..helpfull site for making RF
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2014, 2329 UTC »
Nice site bumbelstock!  I think I'll be giving Google translate a workout over the next few days!  One site that I use a lot is calculator edge.  This one has a bazillion calculator programs on it - all indexed and E-Z-2-use.

http://www.calculatoredge.com/index.htm

Please note there are TWO sections very useful for making RF - Electrical AND Electronics.  And if you are an overachiever Physics and Metallurgy would come in handy too...
Hailing from the upstate boondocks region of the progressive paradise which once was New York State

Offline bumbelstock

• Div. 46
    • View Profile
Re: ..helpfull site for making RF
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 0641 UTC »
Thank you ff ;D
Very usefull stuff and the biggest collection i have see on just one website!
Tnx for the link!

I got my electronical qualification,but sometimes it's a easy and fast help if we got some nice web!
And i must say,it's very nice to refresh my knowledge that i just learned at school like the Chemical Periodic Table 8)

Good DX!
Greetings from the Yellow Bumbelstock

RX from central Germany

HFUnderground Mug
HFUnderground Mug
by MitchellTimeDesigns