We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: "VOICE OF HONOR" Memorial Day 2014 eQSL  (Read 1732 times)

Offline Skipmuck

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
    • Email
"VOICE OF HONOR" Memorial Day 2014 eQSL
« on: May 26, 2014, 1321 UTC »
Just got this a little while ago for my email and HFU posting! Thank you very much VOH op! Very happy to get this and I hope you have a great Memorial Day with family and friends! Hope to hear you again for many years to come! Superb graphics on the QSL and yes, they ran throught the briars and they ran through the brambles!
Also, thanks for the set list!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 1325 UTC by Skipmuck »
QSL's to poorbrookking >at< aol.com are greatly appreciated! All reception and postings using My radio, My antenna, and generally in real time(excluding posting of SSTV images!).
QTH:Springfield, MA
JRC NRD-515 with 43 meter half wave dipole into MFJ 949E Versa Tuner: also Grove SP-200 & SONY 2010's

Offline ByteBORG

• DX Legend
  • It Is Our Nature...
    • View Profile
Re: "VOICE OF HONOR" Memorial Day 2014 eQSL
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 1650 UTC »
I also recieved the same eQSL in my inbox this morning.
Thanks for the speedy reply.
Looking forward to hearing another broadcast. Keep up the good work, VOH !!

Below is text that came with the eQSL:

<quote>

Sir,

Had fun with this show digging up all these tunes rarely heard these days.   Thank you for listening to our Memorial Day 2014 broadcast via the Voice of Honor.    We've been broadcasting for the last three-four years around US Holidays.  

You heard the following songs:

1.  Theme to 'John Adams'
2.  British Grenadiers
3.  War 1812 Ballad
3.  Yankee Doodle
4.  Fife&Drum
5.  Revolutionary Tea
6.  Ballad Green Mountain Boys
7.  Vote of Independence,  'John Adams'

As you can see the theme was Revolutionary War based,  well except for the War of 1812 Ballad....but we kicked their ass there too.
Hope you enjoy this day.   Attached is a e-QSL as appreciation for your kind report.
<unquote>
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 0152 UTC by ByteBORG »
+ Always listening for that elusive RF...
+ microtelecom Perseus / FunCube Dongle Pro+ / FT450-D / FT101-D
+ RF Sys EMF  / RF Sys MLB w/Long Wire / HomeBrew Inverted "V" cut for 43 mtrs.
+ 73 & Good DX !!!
+ Please eQSL to: s<dot>csiki<at>comcast<dot>net

oly1959

Re: "VOICE OF HONOR" Memorial Day 2014 eQSL
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 0145 UTC »
Received the same QSL with the attached letter from Voice Of Honor Radio also! First time catch! Many Thanks!