We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: RADIO FREE INSANITY 1984  (Read 971 times)

Offline Skipmuck

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
    • Email
RADIO FREE INSANITY 1984
« on: July 04, 2014, 2138 UTC »
While searching my old cartons of shortwave stuff looking for my Radio Apintie pennant, I found the last of my missing pirate QSL's from the mid 1980's. I guess this isn't the place to post these, but I am not registered to post these on the Wiki. If the powers that be deem these worthy of posting there, feel free to delete this post.
 I received the handwritten one first, and the pro done sometime later. Note the missing letter on the handwritten one!!! I don't recall what ever happened to Radio Free Insanity....I think they might have got the knock that year. Electric Buddha, are you still out there in radio land somewhere these 30+ years later?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 2140 UTC by Skipmuck »
QSL's to poorbrookking >at< aol.com are greatly appreciated! All reception and postings using My radio, My antenna, and generally in real time(excluding posting of SSTV images!).
QTH:Springfield, MA
JRC NRD-515 with 43 meter half wave dipole into MFJ 949E Versa Tuner: also Grove SP-200 & SONY 2010's