We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: 13740KHZ CHINA RADIO INTER.15:45utcEnglish july 14, 2014  (Read 1438 times)

Offline ka1iic

• Troy, Ohio
  • Troy, Ohio. 20m Vertical & low long wire E/W,
    • View Profile
    • Email
13740KHZ   CHINA RADIO INTER.   15:45UTC   English

The only reason I am posting this is to RANT!

If these folks are going to burn up 100KW of RF power please run your modulation as close to 100% as you can!  This transmission was at less than 50%  more like 20%... very hard copy even if you are running 100kw...

Is China using some of RHC's 'engineering' techniques?  I mean what's the story?

grrrrrrr!
73 Vince
KA1IIC

"If you can't be anything, you can at least be annoying"

Troy, Ohio. 20m Vertical & low long wire E/W, Yaesu FT-187ND, SDRplay 2, Ratt Shack 2 meter rig, and other little bits of electronics I'm not talking about, homebrewed and otherwise... so there bleech!

Offline glimmer twin

• DX Legend
  • "I found my way to heaven , I did my time in hell"
    • View Profile
Re: 13740KHZ CHINA RADIO INTER.15:45utcEnglish july 14, 2014
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 1425 UTC »
The last time I heard CRI from Havana it had modulation for about 5 seconds of every minute. They also run RHC audio on occasion. It is the same as any other broadcast from Havana. The only thing I haven't heard them do is run HM01 audio but that doesn't mean they haven't done it. Its just standard RHC stuff. If CRI is paying them to relay their programs they should demand a refund but I don't think that's the case
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 1002 UTC by glimmer twin »
KCMO  Icom R 75 , SDR-IQ, Grundig Satellit 750 ,Tecsun PL 880, Tecsun PL660 , Tecsun PL380 & PL360  10 meter random wire  w/ RF systems MLB    Alpha Delta SWL DX sloper  
qsl   keithglimmer810@gmail.com

gentlemen,you can not fight in here, this is the war room

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground House Flag
by MitchellTimeDesigns