We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: OVER 60 DEGREE RADIO 13595 KHZ USB 2225 UTC AUGUST 24, 2014  (Read 1027 times)

Offline Skipmuck

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
    • Email
My first time for Over 60 Degree Radio here :) First logged from 2208-2213 UTC on 11405 USB with threshold signal, ID at 2209 UTC, then op QSY to 9305 USB, mostly inaudible. Finally with fair signal amidst lots of noise on 13595 KHZ with blues and blues/rock tunes...Allman Brothers, Leon Russell. ID's at 2229 UTC and again at 2236 UTC (Several ID's repeated slowly...thanks Mick!). Off at 2303 UTC
S3 at peaks and some partial copy of announcements. Thanks for the show and the chat Mick!!!
QSL's to poorbrookking >at< aol.com are greatly appreciated! All reception and postings using My radio, My antenna, and generally in real time(excluding posting of SSTV images!).
QTH:Springfield, MA
JRC NRD-515 with 43 meter half wave dipole into MFJ 949E Versa Tuner: also Grove SP-200 & SONY 2010's

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground T-Shirt
by MitchellTimeDesigns