We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Test on 48 Meter..  (Read 2011 times)

Offline OZNRH

• Denmark
    • View Profile
    • Just listen and relax
    • Email
Test on 48 Meter..
« on: August 24, 2014, 1141 UTC »
Hi here  :)..

Tonight we will start testing our new 48 meter system and antenna. We see ourselves on Utwente SDR which is a good start.

We start 20:00 UTC (22:00 European Summer Time) and 2 hours until 22:00 UTC. It happens on our test frequency 6263.5 kHz. with somewhat mixed music.

Our output is about 800W PEP on a vertical antenna, 4 meter high with coils on a 'little hill'. Our physical position in Denmark is North Zealand, the Hillerod area (see Google Map).
Reports are very welcome here, or on our Mail 'radiooznrh'a'gmail.com'.

So if you want to get a really DX station, so you have the possibility now :D. We acknowledge with an electronic QSL cards

Best 73 from Ole Piratos OZNRH  :)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 1153 UTC by OZNRH »
The romantic on MW and SW is still alive.
Take a look on my webside: http://radiooznrh.webnode.com/

Offline OZNRH

• Denmark
    • View Profile
    • Just listen and relax
    • Email
Re: Test on 48 Meter..
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 0724 UTC »
Hello again here  :)..

I can now already say, this test did not go well, because for over an hour (to 21:15 UTC), there was a BIG fat Dutchman only 2.5 kHz. from me with strong sidebands  :-\. He usually does not to be there, so it was not so good for little me.
Therefore I will try again tonight, same frequency and the same time with the hope that he keeps night off or select another frequency.

Best 73 from Ole  :)..
The romantic on MW and SW is still alive.
Take a look on my webside: http://radiooznrh.webnode.com/