We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: BROADCAST YOUR OWN PROGRAM ON 6070 KHZ CHANNEL 292 GERMANY  (Read 3326 times)

Offline Skipmuck

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
    • Email
BROADCAST YOUR OWN PROGRAM ON 6070 KHZ CHANNEL 292 GERMANY
« on: September 01, 2014, 2219 UTC »
I thought I would pass this on to any aspiring shortwave broadcasters looking to create their own program and have it heard over a legal shortwave station located in Germany for a "small fee". I don't know the actual cost involved, but the information is listed below along with the website for this interesting venture!

EDIT :) I corrected the URL  :)
http://channel292.de

« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 2239 UTC by Skipmuck »
QSL's to poorbrookking >at< aol.com are greatly appreciated! All reception and postings using My radio, My antenna, and generally in real time(excluding posting of SSTV images!).
QTH:Springfield, MA
JRC NRD-515 with 43 meter half wave dipole into MFJ 949E Versa Tuner: also Grove SP-200 & SONY 2010's

Offline Skipmuck

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: BROADCAST YOUR OWN PROGRAM ON 6070 KHZ CHANNEL 292 GERMANY
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 1420 UTC »
Following up on the original posting, I received this further information. Not familiar with the conversion of Euro's to US Dollars ???, so I don't know how much this costs. Interesting operation at a time when shortwave broadcasters are shutting down all over the world!
QSL's to poorbrookking >at< aol.com are greatly appreciated! All reception and postings using My radio, My antenna, and generally in real time(excluding posting of SSTV images!).
JRC NRD-515 with 43 meter half wave dipole into MFJ 949E Versa Tuner: also Grove SP-200 & SONY 2010's

Offline CoolAM Radio

• Netherlands
  • CoolAM Radio... So Cool... that it's Hot!
    • View Profile
    • CoolAM Radio - ShortWave 6735
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 1706 UTC »

@Skipmuck!

I've send email with more information & €  to  US $  exchange rate!

André
  CoolAM Radio - 6735 Shortwave
  &
  Volunteer for
  Radio Channel292 - 6070 Shortwave
  Germany
Make your dream a reality...
                Then go to sleep...
                        Have another dream and do it again!

Sweet dreams!!!

http://jingleproductions.coolam.nl
   Transmitters Do It On Air!!!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Offline Skipmuck

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 2219 UTC »
OK, now this should complete the information for anyone interested in having a program broadcast over a licensed station in Germany for a small fee :) Go for it! :)