We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Ladderline 160M  (Read 1499 times)

Offline ladderline

• Group W Bench
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ladderline 160M
« on: November 28, 2014, 2137 UTC »
http://radioworld.ca/1777-p-4203.html

The only way I can think of installing this antenna is to connect it with a Par Fez End 40 meter antenna taped on the ceiling while the ladder line is also connected opposite and taped all around the ceiling of my apartment. I got the tip from my friend in amateur club. All he said, "we'll tape it all around your ceiling". What are the drawbacks? Since it is connected inside  my apartment, will it offset any excess length to accurately tune it to a frequency below 160 meters? What will I do with the antenna to tune to 80 meters or 50 meters? I intend not to follow the instructions in the  manual for lack of space and for apartment restrictions. Is there anyway I can install this antenna effectively? Thank you for all your support.

Offline ladderline

• Group W Bench
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Ladderline 160M
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2014, 0035 UTC »

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground House Flag
by MitchellTimeDesigns