We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: He was aware of 9/11 approaching but did nothing  (Read 8753 times)

Offline ladderline

• Group W Bench
    • View Profile
    • Email

Offline ladderline

• Group W Bench
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: He was aware of 9/11 approaching but did nothing
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 1404 UTC »
So "it was the FBI who provided the information to us (George and the CIA)", George. What did you do? You have a VAST network of spies. You should had stopped it. No wonder two of my relatives were given notice "not to come to work that day when the Twin Towers were bombed" through your VAST NETWORK OF CUBAN AND SOVIET SPIES. It was co-incidental to the implosion of the Soviet Union. The Soviet Union were indebted to me for "attempting to stop the implosion". So they notified my relatives not to go that day September 11. Based on the past history of CIA, from the days when Wisner was subjected to electrical shocks (worse than CIA led LSD experiments) because of 'his desperation in unmasking the Soviet spies" and the firing of Jesus Angleton, then you, George Tenet, are indeed a Soviet spy! I am the evidence. My two relatives were the evidence. Your leftist slant in the war of Iraq is evidence. Your proletarian childhood past is evidence. Then your disgruntled disposition is evidence. In your career as Director of CIA why were there no operational directives against the psychopathic illegal immigrants of Cuba. Why did you not oppose the Elian Gonzales deportation. And the most damning indictment of all, why were you appointed by Bill Clinton, a frequent traveller to the old Soviet Union during his university days? TRAVEL TO A COMMUNIST COUNTRY IS PRIMA FACIE EVIDENCE OF ESPIONAGE. We are Soviet moles, George Tenet. But I am a repentant one. You are not! Admit it. You were aware of 9/11 approaching and maybe God shall mitigate our punishment. "Yes, somebody must have read it.". Do you know who must have read it? "No I don't but I will find out?" It has been 1 year. Who read it? Liar! Then you knew. I should had indicted him for abetting terrorism if you are indeed in good faith. It will clear you name!!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 1406 UTC by ladderline »

Offline ladderline

• Group W Bench
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2015, 1512 UTC »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8xlUNK4JHQ

I am betting my last 200 thousand Canadian dollars, visitors to the USSR or China like Clinton were surely subjected to successful recruitment. I would pitch a Chinese tourist here in Canada, assure him of a visa, turn him/her against Chinese intelligence service, and be our double or triple agent. The most logical course in every communist country. Plus the fact that Clinton was I would say pleased of his wife's CRUSADE FOR LEFTISM. The Old Soviet Union is Left. CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE IS GOOD ENOUGH PROOF OF BETRAYAL IN ANY INTELLIGENCE SERVICE. DIRECT EVIDENCE CAN BE DISPENSABLE. "DO NOT APPEAR DEPRESSED IN FRONT OF YOUR BOSS"- Director, CSIS. Like you do George, those bulging eyebags are becoming more and more apparent, and why do you have to wear THICK MAKEUP?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 1646 UTC by ladderline »

Offline John Poet

• Lansing, Michigan, USA
  • I survived the Mad Lagomurph
    • View Profile
    • Free Radio Cafe forums
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2015, 2044 UTC »
You know, there are many decaffeinated brands which are almost as tasty as the real thing.................

John Poet

"A treasonous voice of dissent"

The Crystal Ship Shortwave
Free Radio Cafe Forums

Offline Skipmuck

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2015, 2221 UTC »
One of my favorite songs of the mid 1960's was the flip side to Napolean XIV's hit song "They're Coming To Take Me Away, Ha Ha". It was the same as the front side only played backwards! I was told that there were some very revealing subliminal messages on that flip side but could never figure out what they were, no matter what state of mind I was in ??? As this is a pirate broadcast forum of sorts, could one of you guys play the B-side of that tune for me sometime ;D
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 2243 UTC by Skipmuck »
QSL's to poorbrookking >at< aol.com are greatly appreciated! All reception and postings using My radio, My antenna, and generally in real time(excluding posting of SSTV images!).
QTH:Springfield, MA
JRC NRD-515 with 43 meter half wave dipole into MFJ 949E Versa Tuner: also Grove SP-200 & SONY 2010's

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2015, 0135 UTC »
I wish I still had it. That's the first 45 I paid for. Cost me nearly all of my fifty cents a week allowance.

Fansome

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2015, 0949 UTC »
I'm sure everyone of a certain age has had these moments. I used to save my allowance to buy singles at Zody's, which was a big discount chain in SoCal in the 60s. I amassed a large collection of pop music back then, which I played on my battery-powered turntable with a steel needle. When I went away to college I gave it all to my sister, who eventually got bored with 60s pop and threw the collection into the trash.

I wish I still had it. That's the first 45 I paid for. Cost me nearly all of my fifty cents a week allowance.

Offline refmo

• Marconi Class DXer
  • Northeast Kentucky
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2015, 0417 UTC »
Skipmuck, at 0345 today (2-14-15 UTC), someone played at least part of "They're Coming to Take Me Away, Ha-Haa" (the backwards version) on 6962khz AM.
Northeast Kentucky
Please eQSL to refmo[at]outlook[dot]com
Radios: Afedri AFE822x, Airspy HF+, RX-888, RSPdx, Tecsun PL880
Antennas: 700' Loop Skywire, Wellbrook ALA1530LN Loop, 400' Beverage, 34' Vertical, low dipoles on upper bands.

Offline Skipmuck

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2015, 1124 UTC »
Skipmuck, at 0345 today (2-14-15 UTC), someone played at least part of "They're Coming to Take Me Away, Ha-Haa" (the backwards version) on 6962khz AM.

Thanks for the info refmo! I spent several hours last night straining through the noise hoping to hear my request, but nobody wanted to take a chance and broadcast on Friday the 13th EST. So I hit the sack early and missed out on the chance of a lifetime. I've never had good luck with Fridays that fall on the 13th of the month. Thanks to the mystery broadcaster who saw the wisdom of playing such a poignant commentary on the current state of our politcal affairs. And I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats ;D
QSL's to poorbrookking >at< aol.com are greatly appreciated! All reception and postings using My radio, My antenna, and generally in real time(excluding posting of SSTV images!).
JRC NRD-515 with 43 meter half wave dipole into MFJ 949E Versa Tuner: also Grove SP-200 & SONY 2010's

Offline Skipmuck

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2015, 1240 UTC »
I'd like to thank all you nice people out there who managed to save their copy of that song and play it for me last night! It brought back some truly great memories of those days of mad abandon when you didn't have to lock your doors and there was always plenty of Mallo Cups to satisfy the sweet tooth of a carefree 11 year old. You guys are really great :)

Fansome

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2015, 1045 UTC »
Of course, the most important point is that she had your dark suit in greasy wash water all year. I just hate it when that happens.

I'm sure everyone of a certain age has had these moments. I used to save my allowance to buy singles at Zody's, which was a big discount chain in SoCal in the 60s. I amassed a large collection of pop music back then, which I played on my battery-powered turntable with a steel needle. When I went away to college I gave it all to my sister, who eventually got bored with 60s pop and threw the collection into the trash.

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2015, 0205 UTC »
Shut down HAARP activities next week, Al. Winterfest is coming up.

Andy Yoder won't be able to wear his shorts if we keep burying the region under feet of snow. You know how the hot radio chicks like to check out his gams.