We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Frederic Chopin Radio eQSL  (Read 1435 times)

Offline Skipmuck

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
    • Email
Frederic Chopin Radio eQSL
« on: March 15, 2015, 1041 UTC »
Very happy to find this treasure in my inbox this morning! Thanks Frederic Chopin Radio! Hope to hear more classical music in the pirate zone again some time :)
QSL's to poorbrookking >at< aol.com are greatly appreciated! All reception and postings using My radio, My antenna, and generally in real time(excluding posting of SSTV images!).
QTH:Springfield, MA
JRC NRD-515 with 43 meter half wave dipole into MFJ 949E Versa Tuner: also Grove SP-200 & SONY 2010's

Offline S. McArdle

• View Profile
Re: Frederic Chopin Radio eQSL
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 1807 UTC »
got mine, too.  many thanks to the staff and best 73's.
Kenwood TS-590,75m square loop up 43' for all prior to 1-11-15, then ocf inv vee at 80' beginning 1-11-15. Best 73's de Scott, 3500 S. Boulevard,Suite 18C,Edmond,OK 73013
PLS QSL to:mcardlelawoffice(at)netzero(dot)com. 1st ever pirate logged was The Voice of Anarchy on 1-17-98

oly1959

Re: Frederic Chopin Radio eQSL
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 2348 UTC »
Received the same QSL from Frederic Chopin Radio also! Many thanks my friend and thanks for the change in music from the usual that is heard. Nice change of pace. ;D