We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Radio can help kick start a revolution in the DPRK  (Read 1049 times)

Offline atrainradio

• Ask your doctor if shortwave is right for you
  • Magic Mushroom Salad
    • View Profile
Radio can help kick start a revolution in the DPRK
« on: September 22, 2015, 1223 UTC »
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/21/north-korea-radio-broadcasts-bbc-kim-jong-un-regime

The DPRK’s announcement that it has relaunched its nuclear weapons complex has raised concerns on the Korean peninsula less than a month after a propaganda war – fought via radio and loudspeakers in the the demilitarised zone – led to emergency talks between North and South Korea.

Many observers now predict that Kim Jong-un’s regime will attempt to launch a satellite with long-range missile technology on 10 October, the 70th anniversary of the founding of the Workers party.

READ THE REST ON THE WEBSITE

A-Train's thoughts
I love me some civil disobedience so I am fully behind pirate radio to the DPRK in the hopes that the people will wake up and overthrow their totalitarian regime and freedom will ring in the DPRK.
QTH, New Jersey, America's landfill
Tecsun PL-990 W/ Extendable Whip Antenna

HFUnderground Mug
HFUnderground Mug
by MitchellTimeDesigns