We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: [UDXF] Did you hear about the movie "The Dark hand" (whose plot is around number  (Read 1697 times)

Fansome

Posted to UDXF:

[UDXF] Did you hear about the movie "The Dark hand" (whose plot is around numbers stations)?
petervee@yahoo.com
[UDXF] 10/21/15

To: UDXF@yahoogroups.com

You can see the movie trailer at youtube. It will be out early 2016. Let me know what you think of the trailer please,
Thanks

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
Did they ask you for a grant of rights on our material, Al? If not, call the lawyers.

I made sure to end those shows with, "Radio Al Fansome. A Pigmeat Martin Production". We've got the copyright covered on the Code and the material. I'm kinda/sorta sure the music was all public domain. Either way we're going to make money.

I see a trip to Golden Corral in my future!

Offline BDM

• S/E Michigan
    • View Profile
At 1:09 in the movie clip, KW TS-2000, Palstar AT2K, Ameritron AL-80B [youtube]89snP6oej7Q[/youtube]
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 1539 UTC by BDM »
Radios -- Perseus SDR // SDRPlay RSPdx // Icom IC-7300 // Tecsun PL-660 // Panasonic RF-5000A --Antennas-- Pixel Pro 1B loop - 82' fan-dipole at 40' - tuned MW/BCB 40" loop and 100' receive only dipole
-Brian--North of Detroit--MI-
1710/KHz the MW Pirate Clear Channel (not so much anymore "sigh")

Offline RCCI

• DX Legend
  • Chicagoland
    • View Profile
    • Email
Certainly hope it's better than "Numbers Station" with John Cusack which came out in 2012. It was kinda stupid....IMHO
+ Equipment: Yaesu FRG 100B, Kenwood R-1000, Yaesu FRG7,
+ Antenna: 75' dipole, height 21', running north and south.  Chicagoland area.
 *** QSLs welcomed at: gangwise1997@yahoo.com   Thanks!   ...Steve