We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Happy Holidays!  (Read 1335 times)

Offline jFarley

• Marconi Class DXer
  • near Chicago
    • View Profile
    • Email
Happy Holidays!
« on: December 24, 2015, 1534 UTC »
It's been hard to find radio time the past week, and I have missed a lot of shows.  Big family, airport runs, wrapping...you know the drill.

Before we get really busy here, I wanted to give a big HAPPY HOLIDAYS! to all in HFU.  I has been a pleasure working and relaxing with all of you this past year.

joe
Joe Farley, Near Chicago
SDR-IQ / R8 / R7
Remote Resonant Loops for HF and LF / ALA 1530
Active 60" Whip / PA0RDT
QSLS appreciated to:    jfarley44@att.net

JoeFLIPS

Re: Happy Holidays!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2015, 1546 UTC »
Merry Christmas to everyone here also! All the best in 2016.

Offline fpeconsultant

• DX Legend
  • I miss "Up Against the Wall Radio"...
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2015, 1701 UTC »
Merry Christmas to all - have a safe Holiday.
FPE
Near Chicago, IL USA.  Drake R8, Ten-Tec RX340, JRC NRD545, Watkins Johnson HF-1000, Wellbrook loop at 28', 43m inverted vee.  Please QSL to fpeconsultant@aol.com thanks.

oly1959

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2015, 1838 UTC »
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all at the HFU! The best in 2016 and the hope of all sorts of new activities in Pirate Radio! ;D

Offline ff

• Upstate NY
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2015, 2219 UTC »
Yes - Happy Holidays to all the HFUers!  Unfortunately, unless sunspot AR2473 fizzles out early, the Christmas pirate bands will lack their normal pizzazz.  Ulp... that might mean turning the radio off and spending more time with the... ugh... family - ARRRGH!  More time to hit the Christmas spirits!  Merry Happy and a Ho Ho Ho!
Hailing from the upstate boondocks region of the progressive paradise which once was New York State

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground House Flag
by MitchellTimeDesigns