We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Disaster of Biblical proportions in Antartica!  (Read 1740 times)

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
Disaster of Biblical proportions in Antartica!
« on: February 14, 2016, 0131 UTC »
Rooters - "One hundred and fifty thousand Adelie penguins were killed when an iceberg the size of Luxembourg crushed a major rookery. Scientist suspect deliberate avianicide caused by weather manipulating activities at the former HAARP facility in Alaska.

The question is, who is behind the assault on the adorable, super-intelligent, harmless, and flightless birds? Jack Hanna of the Columbus Zoo was said to have commented, 'What sort of evil could commit such a heinous act? ISIL, North Korea, Justin Bieber, Al Fansome? The possibilities are endless.'

The owners of the HAARP facility, FANCO Inc. couldn't be reached for comment."

This one ain't gonna be too hard to figure out. Ol' Brain Bubbles is in big trouble now.

Fansome

Re: Disaster of Biblical proportions in Antartica!
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2016, 0500 UTC »
All people have to do is watch the Wallace and Gromit film, "The Wrong Trousers", to realize how wrong and dangerous your penguin propaganda truly is.

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2016, 1648 UTC »
I'm not watching that Anglophilic anti-Penguinite pablum. The Brits have been known anti-Penguinists since their numerous documented failures to attain the South Pole a century ago.

Manhauling, bah! We saw where that brilliant idea got Bright Bobby Scott.

Offline ka1iic

• Troy, Ohio
  • Troy, Ohio. 20m Vertical & low long wire E/W,
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2016, 1824 UTC »
I tried to interview one of the penguins but this picture is the only one left standing and he doesn't talk so well.

Yet another messed up day because of my nemesis Doctor Poo...

Guano!!!!

73 Vince
KA1IIC

"If you can't be anything, you can at least be annoying"

Troy, Ohio. 20m Vertical & low long wire E/W, Yaesu FT-187ND, SDRplay 2, Ratt Shack 2 meter rig, and other little bits of electronics I'm not talking about, homebrewed and otherwise... so there bleech!

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2016, 1916 UTC »
Is this guy another one of your kids, Al?

Offline ka1iic

• Troy, Ohio
  • Troy, Ohio. 20m Vertical & low long wire E/W,
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2016, 1443 UTC »
There are drums beyond the mountain... and they're getting mighty near...
73 Vince
KA1IIC

"If you can't be anything, you can at least be annoying"

Troy, Ohio. 20m Vertical & low long wire E/W, Yaesu FT-187ND, SDRplay 2, Ratt Shack 2 meter rig, and other little bits of electronics I'm not talking about, homebrewed and otherwise... so there bleech!