General Category > QSLs Received

A request to those posting QSL images

<< < (2/2)

JoeFLIPS:
Thank you MDK2 and Skipmuck for the info about posting images! I was having difficulty until I found this post  ;D

Ray Lalleu:

--- Quote from: ChrisSmolinski on June 14, 2018, 2028 UTC ---Attachments are now disabled. They consume huge amounts of disk space and slow things down.   If you wish to post an image, it's trivial to do so via imgur and other services. They let you post huge images, often without any (reasonable) size limits

For example:

1. Go to https://imgur.com
2. Click the New Post button
3. Paste your image into your browser window
4. Right click on the image URL
5. Paste the image URL into the message you are posting on the HFU, in between IMG tags.
6. You're done!

--- End quote ---

Something missing after step 3 : where do I find the image URL for step 4 ?

MDK2:

--- Quote from: Ray Lalleu on April 24, 2019, 1422 UTC ---Something missing after step 3 : where do I find the image URL for step 4 ?

--- End quote ---

See my comment above.

ChrisSmolinski:
For those having troubles adding an image URL, be sure to place it between the img tags, you get those tags by clicking the Insert Image button

Then paste the image URL between the tags. The cursor should already be in the correct location, just paste it in. Your text should look this after adding the image URL:

Be sure your link ends in .png or .jpg !!!! You need to paste in the actual image URL, not just the link to imgur without it, or it will not work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version