We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Who is this famous radio Pirate?  (Read 1237 times)

Offline ka1iic

• Troy, Ohio
  • Troy, Ohio. 20m Vertical & low long wire E/W,
    • View Profile
    • Email
Who is this famous radio Pirate?
« on: July 10, 2016, 1742 UTC »
Yes and once again we play who is this famous Person, this time it's a radio Pirate.

Famous Radio Pirate   ;D
73 Vince
KA1IIC

"If you can't be anything, you can at least be annoying"

Troy, Ohio. 20m Vertical & low long wire E/W, Yaesu FT-187ND, SDRplay 2, Ratt Shack 2 meter rig, and other little bits of electronics I'm not talking about, homebrewed and otherwise... so there bleech!

Offline JCMaxwell

• Central NC, USA
    • View Profile
Re: Who is this famous radio Pirate?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2016, 1744 UTC »
Looks like John Cleese to me.
IC-R9000L, FDM-S2, Belka DX, HF+ Discovery, RSPdx, IC-R30, BC125AT, PL-880 <- W6LVP Loop

Offline ka1iic

• Troy, Ohio
  • Troy, Ohio. 20m Vertical & low long wire E/W,
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Who is this famous radio Pirate?
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2016, 2101 UTC »
You win the bird....!!!  Well everybody's heard about the bird...  bird bird bird, well the bird is the word...

Yes it is John introducing the latest Richard Cheese hit!!!  "My Pharts don't stink but your feet smell like Cheese!"

Remember, do your part to stop air pollution,  phart in a jar and put the lid on very quickly.
73 Vince
KA1IIC

"If you can't be anything, you can at least be annoying"

Troy, Ohio. 20m Vertical & low long wire E/W, Yaesu FT-187ND, SDRplay 2, Ratt Shack 2 meter rig, and other little bits of electronics I'm not talking about, homebrewed and otherwise... so there bleech!