We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: V30 The Lighthouse 10255 USB  (Read 1946 times)

Offline shadypyro

• British Columbia Canada
    • View Profile
    • Email
V30 The Lighthouse 10255 USB
« on: August 10, 2016, 1605 UTC »
Didn't hear the lark calling lighthouse part, static with fair signal. Is it not broadcasting or it is on it's break?
Tecsun PL-880, MLA-30 plus loop antenna. Various sdrs.

Please eQSL to deserthawk1990@hotmail.com

Offline Token

• Global Moderator
  • DX Legend
    • View Profile
Re: V30 The Lighthouse 10255 USB
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2016, 0443 UTC »
Didn't hear the lark calling lighthouse part, static with fair signal. Is it not broadcasting or it is on it's break?

I am not quite sure what you are saying here.  Did you hear only part of the transmission?  You say "static with fair signal", you mean the V30 signal was fair?  Or do you mean you did not hear it at all?

As far as I know the last time V30 transmitted was on May 6, 2016, a bit over 3 months ago.  However I have not checked my recordings in the last 6 weeks, so it could have transmitted in that time and I just have not played back the recording yet.

T!
T!
Mojave Desert, California USA

Offline shadypyro

• British Columbia Canada
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: V30 The Lighthouse 10255 USB
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2016, 0306 UTC »
Ah ok, i was listening to V30 on the lighthouse and what i was trying to say is i didn't hear anything.
Tecsun PL-880, MLA-30 plus loop antenna. Various sdrs.

Please eQSL to deserthawk1990@hotmail.com