We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Bizarre Message Plays on “Hacked” Radio Station: “Trump Will Go 26th”  (Read 1836 times)

Fansome

http://www.infowars.com/bizarre-message-plays-on-hacked-radio-station-trump-will-go-26th/

Bizarre Message Plays on “Hacked” Radio Station: “Trump Will Go 26th”
"This is seriously freaky!"
Paul Joseph Watson - September 21, 2016 902

A man driving on the New Jersey Turnpike recorded a bizarre radio message that repeatedly stated the words, “Trump will go 26th,” leading some to speculate that the station had been hacked.

A YouTube clip features the weird voice playing over and over again as the driver expresses his bafflement.

“What is this?” he asks, turning the stereo off, before turning it back on and hearing the message once again.

“That’s bizarre,” adds the man.

The message was heard on 1630 AM at 7am on Monday morning and went on for a full five minutes, according to the individual in the video.

People in the comments speculated that the radio station had been “hacked” and that the message was a “rogue transmission”.

People contacted Chester Township NJ 1630AM, but employees apparently had no idea that the message had been broadcast.

“This is seriously freaky!” commented another YouTube user.

“Pretty spooky to be honest,” added another.

By coincidence, the first presidential debate between Trump and Hillary Clinton will take place on September 26th in Hempstead, NY.

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
Quit playin' on the radio, Al. You're scaring Alex Jones, you know how hysterical he can get. We would have never known Al Gore was a vampire in 2000 if Alex had gotten worked up and forgot to tell us.

Offline skeezix

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
  • Minneapolis, MN
  • What does 'RNO stand for?
    • View Profile
Minneapolis, MN

Offline Antennae

• CA, USA
    • View Profile
I think it says "Trump April 26th."
BUT my conspiracy side says its "Trump will go 26th."  Because you know what happens on the 26th? The Hillary-Trump debate.  So THEY are planning to make Trump "go" at the debate. 
California Coast
Antenna: random wire

Nella F.

Here's my phantasy & I Mean it: So the debate has just begun & Trump, by order of the draw, gets the 1st. ? When Clinton opens her mouth to respond, she instead immediately starts coughing & hacking & the debate has to be cancelled!  8)  ;D  :D And if any of you want to know what I think of those two I invite you to r e a d , as I have, the work (his books) of Chris Hedges, & I Mean it. He has a weekly column (truthdig.com) to give you a taste. Serious responses , pls.

Offline Chanter

• Madison, WI, U.S.
    • View Profile
... Upthread, I read the phrase 'go at the debate', and I could not get the obvious potty joke out of my head.  Lo siento, but really!  Oh dear.  :P  And now I have a second, rather worse, potty joke in mind.  I will spell out neither of them. 

*goes back to trying to keep her politics and her radio geekery separate* Ahem. 
Madison, WI, U.S.A. 
Tecsun PL-660, Yaesu FT60R handheld, and Realistic DX-398 (back up and running!) 
QSL's appreciated 

There's a geeklady turning that dial!
SWLer, MWLer, LW and HF beaconeer, technician class ham, DXer of all bands and program listener. 
RNW forever.

Nella F.

Here's my phantasy & I Mean it: So the debate has just begun & Trump, by order of the draw, gets the 1st. ? When Clinton opens her mouth to respond, she instead immediately starts coughing & hacking & the debate has to be cancelled!  8)  ;D  :D And if any of you want to know what I think of those two I invite you to r e a d , as I have, the work (his books) of Chris Hedges, & I Mean it. He has a weekly column (truthdig.com) to give you a taste. Serious responses , pls.

So this a.m. @ 7:39 I'm cable tv channel surfing & on ATT TV (China) they're showing a montage of what look like satirical cartoons or other visual 'jokes' from western media...just guessing here since I saw only three images. The best was the 2nd. showing Trump @ the lectern with Clinton to his left, from presumably a recent photo, in an ambulance bed being loaded into the back of an ambulance.