We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: New Complete V3 TX available soon!  (Read 3291 times)

Offline Stretchyman

• View Profile
New Complete V3 TX available soon!
« on: October 05, 2016, 0629 UTC »
OK I've had to listen to the market and it seems that many out there are unable to solder and have little or no knowledge of radio or electronics but would like to transmit so I've decided to sell a product that will be totally finished, boxed etc and all that is necessary it to connect it to an antenna and plug it some audio (I'll even supply a FREE MP3 player!).

This is something I initially didn't want to do as it's way more work but have decided to supply whatever the customer needs!

So I guess I'm just gauging the market to see how many of you this would appeal to.

Let me know!

Str.

'It's better to give than receive' so why Rx when you can Tx!

;)

Offline Mr.ArchVile

• View Profile
Re: New Complete V3 TX available soon!
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 1356 UTC »
OK I've had to listen to the market and it seems that many out there are unable to solder and have little or no knowledge of radio or electronics but would like to transmit so I've decided to sell a product that will be totally finished, boxed etc and all that is necessary it to connect it to an antenna and plug it some audio (I'll even supply a FREE MP3 player!).

This is something I initially didn't want to do as it's way more work but have decided to supply whatever the customer needs!

So I guess I'm just gauging the market to see how many of you this would appeal to.

Let me know!

Str.

Would you be willing to write some educational documentation to go with it? Such as a detailed description of what each section of the circuit does.

This though suggests that you would be selling it as a kit.

Offline Stretchyman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2016, 1618 UTC »
Hi There and welcome to HFU, you are in the right place!

I have kits and full documentation, part builds (just wire up modules) and now a fully built system, You choose!

If you PM me with your email I can send you ALL the info, OK!

Very basic stuff BTW nothing too complex, the technology has been around for over 100 years so nothing new!

;)

Stretchy.

;)

Offline Stretchyman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2016, 0648 UTC »
OK, am busy building 30!

Have two types ready, U.S. 6925-6930 & E.U. 6380-6395.

10W carrier (@12V) 40W peak @ 100% modulation.

Fully boxed, serial numbered, engraved lid.

Make a nice Xmas pressie!

usual price $300, HFU 20% discount = $240!

come and get 'em!

;)

Please PM me for more info.

;)

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground House Flag
by MitchellTimeDesigns