We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Al, is it true Belinda thinks she's.....  (Read 1276 times)

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
Al, is it true Belinda thinks she's.....
« on: October 29, 2016, 0059 UTC »
as cool as Kim Deal? I heard she put the Dandy Warhol's up to spreading the tale. Was she pixelated perhaps, struck repeatedly with a divine hammer or a cannonball? Or is the old girl doughty, wondering "where is my mind"? Any way you cut there's no reason for her to be such a debaser.

As cool as Kim Deal? Hah!

Offline moof

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Al, is it true Belinda thinks she's.....
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2016, 2133 UTC »
Kims on bass?  Give me Kim Shattuck who was also with the Pixies very briefly.  Kim Warner was pretty cool too.  Shattuck was too cool for the Pixies.  Shocked them and violated their Xtian ideals writhing about on the stage or ground or something.

Offline MDK2

• Marconi Class DXer
  • Denver, CO
    • View Profile
    • My radio reception videos
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 0018 UTC »
Kims on bass?  Give me Kim Shattuck who was also with the Pixies very briefly.  Kim Warner was pretty cool too.  Shattuck was too cool for the Pixies.  Shocked them and violated their Xtian ideals writhing about on the stage or ground or something.

She jumped in the crowd. I guess it made the rest of them feel like the old men that they are.
Denver, CO.
SDRPlay RSPdx & RSP2pro, Airspy Discovery HF+, Icom IC-7100, Grundig Satellit 750, Realistic DX-300, Tecsun PL-600.
MLA-30 active loop, G5RV dipole.
eQSLs appreciated wickerjennie at gmail

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2016, 0145 UTC »

Shattuck couldn't carry the wool knee socks Kelly knitted for Kim to tour in.  You can see Kim sporting them in the Breeders "Cannonball" vid.

You kids and your hero's with socks of cotton.