We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: It seems no one is paying attention to me so here is my latest tunage  (Read 828 times)

Offline ka1iic

• Troy, Ohio
  • Troy, Ohio. 20m Vertical & low long wire E/W,
    • View Profile
    • Email
Come on folks... I work my heart out over this tunage, please give it a listen.  My Lady (oh I love her) figured I was nutz when I danced nakid in the living room over this one but give it a listen!!!  I mean will it not replace rap and hip-hop?  I mean if I can dance to it what the hey hey hey, right?

It is easy to dance too I give it about a 69, ... well give it a listen ok folks...

Here it is:

http://www105.zippyshare.com/v/kBuWMkEj/file.html

Thanks to you all ;-)

CoolAM can't even remember me sending it to him so it has to be good right?  Sri CoolAM... :-)

« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 0948 UTC by ka1iic »
73 Vince
KA1IIC

"If you can't be anything, you can at least be annoying"

Troy, Ohio. 20m Vertical & low long wire E/W, Yaesu FT-187ND, SDRplay 2, Ratt Shack 2 meter rig, and other little bits of electronics I'm not talking about, homebrewed and otherwise... so there bleech!