We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Happy Penguin Day to one and all!  (Read 1485 times)

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
Happy Penguin Day to one and all!
« on: January 20, 2017, 0705 UTC »
In honor of the event President Elect Trump has decreed that all men attending the inaugural balls will dress as penguins.

The King of Mexico, El Chapo Guzman I will be in attendance. He and Trump have announced that Chapo will build the wall while Trump has directed the Army Corps of Engineers to build twelve lane one way tunnels from the Mexican states bordering the country into USA to facilitate he transshipment of Mexico's most valuable products to the United States market. Trump stated the impact would be "Yuge" and the profits, "Beyond bigly for both countries." Mr. Trump added, "It's the most profitable growth industry I've ever encountered!"

King Chapo for his part said, "El Naranjo es bizarro y stupido. El gato con la cabeza es borracho." Trump asked his new Ambassador to Mexico, Alfonzo Fansome' what that meant. Fansome' responded, "He thinks you've got cool hair and wants to know where you bought your wife's cans." Trump told Fansome' to say "Thanks" for the hair compliment and to try Dr. Howie Spiegelman's House of High Class Hooters, "I take all my new wives there. Nice rack, huh?", said Trump.

King Chapo thanked him and noted that Trump had "Manos suave y pequeno." to his laughing staff as they made their exit. Trump asked Fansome' to translate. Fansome' responded, "He thinks you're a really tough guy." "Tough knows tough." responded Trump.

Fansome

Re: Happy Penguin Day to one and all!
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 0720 UTC »
Donald has told me that, if things don't work out with Mexico, he may encourage a resurrection of the time-honored tradition of the filibuster. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filibuster_(military)

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 0731 UTC »
Did I ever tell you I'm distantly related to William Walker, Al? So are both George Bush's. We break countries and figure it out later. "Rummy, clean up the mess, me and Cheney are goin' bird huntin'. Mission Accomplished!"

Offline ByteBORG

• DX Legend
  • It Is Our Nature...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2017, 1348 UTC »
Now I do have something to celebrate today !!!

I will alter my gait to mimic theirs !!!

Walk like a penguin !!!
+ Always listening for that elusive RF...
+ microtelecom Perseus / FunCube Dongle Pro+ / FT450-D / FT101-D
+ RF Sys EMF  / RF Sys MLB w/Long Wire / HomeBrew Inverted "V" cut for 43 mtrs.
+ 73 & Good DX !!!
+ Please eQSL to: s<dot>csiki<at>comcast<dot>net

Offline Skipmuck

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2017, 1647 UTC »
How about "Talk Like a Penguin"!
QSL's to poorbrookking >at< aol.com are greatly appreciated! All reception and postings using My radio, My antenna, and generally in real time(excluding posting of SSTV images!).
QTH:Springfield, MA
JRC NRD-515 with 43 meter half wave dipole into MFJ 949E Versa Tuner: also Grove SP-200 & SONY 2010's

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2017, 2057 UTC »
Was that Belinda Carlisle?