We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: WWE Hall of Famer George "The Animal" Steele dies  (Read 4663 times)

Offline Josh

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
Re: WWE Hall of Famer George "The Animal" Steele dies
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2017, 1805 UTC »
The Handsome Al Fansome?
We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations.

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2017, 2035 UTC »
That's what it's said they call him back on his home planet. Of course, he's the only known example of his species, he could be lying.

Fansome

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2017, 0655 UTC »
Finally, at least one person besides Belinda appreciates my natural physical perfection.

The Handsome Al Fansome?

Offline Josh

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2017, 1621 UTC »
It has a nice ring to it, maybe Belinda could include the line in a new song? I bet Porkchop could write an epic ode for her.
We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations.

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2017, 1948 UTC »
Finally, at least one person besides Belinda appreciates my natural physical perfection.

I used to think you were on dope, now I think you are a dope.

Doesn't your tire pressure need a late winter check-up and adjustment? The coming warm weather is going to cause the air to expand and a pressure increase. You don't want over-inflated winter tires blowing out the first warm night of the year, do you? It could drop the trailer a good six inches or more. If the porch is above the door, how are you going to get out if there is a fire or a penguin infestation?