HFU HF Underground - Shortwave Pirate Radio Forums in North America and Around The World (And other stations that go bump in the night)
    New users are welcome! Please register for an account in order to post to the board.   Posting your logging here is the best way to get a QSL from a station. June 25, 2017, 1906 UTC *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can access the HF Underground wiki here: http://www.hfunderground.com/wiki/Main_Page as well as the Radio Hobbyist technical blog

Click here for the: Pirate Radio IRC Chat Java Client

Also the EuroPirate Chat

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/HF__Underground

Home   Help Search Login Register  
     Radiation Map Tracker     
   Android app displays realtime nuclear radiation readings from around the world     

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Voice of the People 6600 AM  (Read 687 times)
shadypyro

View Profile Email
« on: March 13, 2017, 1619 UTC »

Listening to the voice of the people in the Japan kiwi websdr, audio clear with commentary in korean.. seems the dear leader either forgot to turn the noise jammer on or the jammers is off already

Tecsun PL-380, Sangean ANT-60 Portable Shortwave Antenna.
fpeconsultant

I miss "Up Against the Wall Radio"...

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 0018 UTC »

Nice catch.

Near Chicago, IL USA.  Drake R8, Ten-Tec RX340, JRC NRD545, Watkins Johnson HF-1000, Wellbrook loop at 28', 40m inverted vee.  Please QSL to fpeconsultant@aol.com thanks.
shadypyro

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 2154 UTC »

Why thank you, when i was listening on the Japan websdr i didn't hear the jet plane noise so maybe the dear leader forgot to turn it off lol.

Tecsun PL-380, Sangean ANT-60 Portable Shortwave Antenna.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
     Drill Calc     
   iPhone app to calculate the correct drill bit size to use for threaded holes     

Jump to: