We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: LAST 2 DAYS: "Back by popular demand!" TCS Crystal Ship T-Shirts etc.  (Read 1457 times)

Offline John Poet

• Lansing, Michigan, USA
  • I survived the Mad Lagomurph
    • View Profile
    • Free Radio Cafe forums
    • Email
Really!

This wasn't expected, but there are already enough reservations/orders made for 'The Crystal Ship' items by people who missed the original promotion period to surpass the minimum required for printing, so the TCS T-shirts, mugs, sweatshirts, etc are available again through May 21st!

So.... if you missed the promotion before, or maybe you wanted other items but couldn't really afford to order them all at once--- here's your chance!  (God knows I want one of almost everything myself, and will be getting my own order in before it's over again.)

Order yours here:
https://teespring.com/tcs1

Don't worry, I won't be pushing this nearly as hard as last time, I figure most people who wanted them got theirs already-- but for the sake of the newbies and maybe a few laggards out there-- here's your second chance to own a piece of pirate radio history!

>>>> You FCC agents out there would look GREAT in one of these, at the next company picnic!  
(The shirts, not the coffee mug... well... maybe... )

MANY THANKS AGAIN, to all of our loyal listeners who are already sporting TCS apparel and drinking java (and whatever else) out of TCS mugs!  Your help is much appreciated!

Reserve yours now!
https://teespring.com/tcs1

« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 2245 UTC by John Poet »

John Poet

"A treasonous voice of dissent"

The Crystal Ship Shortwave
Free Radio Cafe Forums

Offline MDK2

• Marconi Class DXer
  • Denver, CO
    • View Profile
    • My radio reception videos
I straggled despite my best intentions, but was one of the orders you mentioned that contributed to getting this going again. Can't wait for my mug, out of which I may well drink my Saturday evening beer while wearing either my Radio Free Whatever or my Pirate Radio t-shirt, and listening for you-know-who.
Denver, CO.
SDRPlay RSPdx & RSP2pro, Airspy Discovery HF+, Icom IC-7100, Grundig Satellit 750, Realistic DX-300, Tecsun PL-600.
MLA-30 active loop, G5RV dipole.
eQSLs appreciated wickerjennie at gmail

Offline skeezix

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
  • Minneapolis, MN
  • What does 'RNO stand for?
    • View Profile
The day after I received my TCS mug, I brought it to work and use it for drinking my daily tea. Its perfect. I bring it home on weekends to wash gently. And a second one is still packed in a box and placed away for safe keeping.
Minneapolis, MN

Offline John Poet

• Lansing, Michigan, USA
  • I survived the Mad Lagomurph
    • View Profile
    • Free Radio Cafe forums
    • Email
LAST 2 DAYS! TCS Crystal Ship T-Shirts, Sweats, Mugs, etc.
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2017, 2243 UTC »
SUNDAY is the last full day to order this stuff; the sale closes very early Sunday AM.

MANY THANKS to all who participated!  YOU ROCK!!!

« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 2257 UTC by John Poet »

John Poet

"A treasonous voice of dissent"

The Crystal Ship Shortwave
Free Radio Cafe Forums