HFU HF Underground - Shortwave Pirate Radio Forums in North America and Around The World (And other stations that go bump in the night)
    New users are welcome! Please register for an account in order to post to the board.   Posting your logging here is the best way to get a QSL from a station. September 25, 2017, 0812 UTC *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can access the HF Underground wiki here: http://www.hfunderground.com/wiki/Main_Page as well as the Radio Hobbyist technical blog

Click here for the: Pirate Radio IRC Chat Java Client

Also the EuroPirate Chat

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/HF__Underground

Home   Help Search Login Register  
     iAttenuation     
   iPhone app to calculate Tee Pi Balanced and Pad Attenuation Networks     

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LAST 2 DAYS: "Back by popular demand!" TCS Crystal Ship T-Shirts etc.  (Read 340 times)
John Poet

I survived the Mad Lagomurph

View Profile WWW Email
« on: May 09, 2017, 1953 UTC »

Really!

This wasn't expected, but there are already enough reservations/orders made for 'The Crystal Ship' items by people who missed the original promotion period to surpass the minimum required for printing, so the TCS T-shirts, mugs, sweatshirts, etc are available again through May 21st!

So.... if you missed the promotion before, or maybe you wanted other items but couldn't really afford to order them all at once--- here's your chance!  (God knows I want one of almost everything myself, and will be getting my own order in before it's over again.)

Order yours here:
https://teespring.com/tcs1

Don't worry, I won't be pushing this nearly as hard as last time, I figure most people who wanted them got theirs already-- but for the sake of the newbies and maybe a few laggards out there-- here's your second chance to own a piece of pirate radio history!

>>>> You FCC agents out there would look GREAT in one of these, at the next company picnic!  
(The shirts, not the coffee mug... well... maybe... )

MANY THANKS AGAIN, to all of our loyal listeners who are already sporting TCS apparel and drinking java (and whatever else) out of TCS mugs!  Your help is much appreciated!

Reserve yours now!
https://teespring.com/tcs1

« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 2245 UTC by John Poet » Logged

John Poet

"A treasonous voice of dissent"

The Crystal Ship Shortwave
Free Radio Cafe Forums
MDK2
DX Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 2217 UTC »

I straggled despite my best intentions, but was one of the orders you mentioned that contributed to getting this going again. Can't wait for my mug, out of which I may well drink my Saturday evening beer while wearing either my Radio Free Whatever or my Pirate Radio t-shirt, and listening for you-know-who.

Denver, CO.
Grundig Satellit 750, Tecsun PL-600, SDRPlay RSP2 Pro.
two homebrewed mag loops (10' and 15' circumference).
Soon to include RA0SMS mini-whip, but need mounting before that goes online.
eQSL's appreciated, wickerjennie (at) gmail
skeezix
Global Moderator
DX Legend

Minneapolis, MN

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 2248 UTC »

The day after I received my TCS mug, I brought it to work and use it for drinking my daily tea. Its perfect. I bring it home on weekends to wash gently. And a second one is still packed in a box and placed away for safe keeping.

Minneapolis, MN
John Poet

I survived the Mad Lagomurph

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2017, 2243 UTC »

SUNDAY is the last full day to order this stuff; the sale closes very early Sunday AM.

MANY THANKS to all who participated!  YOU ROCK!!!

« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 2257 UTC by John Poet » Logged

John Poet

"A treasonous voice of dissent"

The Crystal Ship Shortwave
Free Radio Cafe Forums
Pages: [1]
  Print  
     iSoundex     
   iPhone app generate American and Daitch-Mokotoff Soundex Codes     

Jump to: