We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: OK, here we go with the West Coast CB CH 38LSB, 27.365MHz, '1, 1, 1, 1', jammer.  (Read 99 times)

Offline ThaDood

• DX Legend
  • Likely, not where you are.
    • View Profile
    • Extreme Part #15!
    • Email
https://www.reddit.com/r/cbradio/comments/18a6rlg/what_is_this_interference_i_get_fading_in_and_out/   Since the beginning of Cycle 25's F2 Propagation, this dude has been heard on the East Coast, most days, for years doing this. (What's he using to cool his finals, and where do I get them?) He certainly doesn't cool tempers over here during the daylight hours, and even about 2 hours after sunset. That does make for an interesting Propagational Beacon, but that's an interest that wears-off within seconds. In West Virginia, it's a strong, S9, +S10/9, even stronger at times, signal over here. Hey... At least this dude is too far to be heard by me when it's Sporadic "E" season.
I was asked, yet another weird question, of how I would like to be buried, when I finally bite the big one. The answer was actually pretty easy. Face-down, like a certain historical figure in the late 1980's, (I will not mention who, but some of you will get it, and that's enough.) Why??? It would be a burial that will satisfy everyone: (1) My enemies will say that it will show me where to go. (2) On the same point, I can have my enemies kiss my butt. (3) It will temporarily give someone a place to park a bicycle. See??? A WIN / WIN for everyone.

Offline RadioMon

• View Profile
When I do hear that mess it ranges anywhere between S6 to a little over S9 (northern Ohio) and thankfully fades out after a few hours.

Really surprised someone hasn't IDed this one yet.

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground T-Shirt
by MitchellTimeDesigns