We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: MDK, I understand one of Al's kids has been knocking down doors...  (Read 1797 times)

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
and smashing windows in your part of the country? I knew the first time I met that kid that Billy G. Fansome was going to be a bad one. As mean and horny as his daddy.

Al, set that young buck straight, you old goat!

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
BTW, here's footage of young Billy and his hoodlum friends in action, Al.

fox8.com/2017/07/18/gang-of-goats-terrorize-colorado-business/

Proud of him?

Online MDK2

• Marconi Class DXer
  • Denver, CO
    • View Profile
    • My radio reception videos
Oh yeah, that's Tommy. He's a fan of Mojo Nixon, but I'm not sure he can recognize a bank from any other generic looking office-type place of business.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMehSfTmnbY
Denver, CO.
SDRPlay RSPdx & RSP2pro, Airspy Discovery HF+, Icom IC-7100, Grundig Satellit 750, Realistic DX-300, Tecsun PL-600.
MLA-30 active loop, G5RV dipole.
eQSLs appreciated wickerjennie at gmail

Offline skeezix

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
  • Minneapolis, MN
  • What does 'RNO stand for?
    • View Profile
Employees at Kryptan Systems...

The company is Kryptane Systems, which is a part of Argonics.

While some may say "typo," I say BAD reporting with heavy doses of laziness & sloppiness. Where is the editor?

Why did the goats do this? Vandalism? Drunk? Espionage? College prank that got out of control? Bachelor party? Thugs to s'plain things to the bossman? There's more to this story. However, there won't be any followup nor investigative reporting, considering that the "reporters" can't even get the name of the company right.

We have a goat up here and he speaks in C-QUAM.  ;D

Minneapolis, MN

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
Oh yeah, that's Tommy. He's a fan of Mojo Nixon, but I'm not sure he can recognize a bank from any other generic looking office-type place of business.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMehSfTmnbY

There's not a bad song on "Frenzy". Mojo and Skid were featured heavily on my stations, basically because I had about everything they ever recorded.

You got any gin? I've got an urge to go on frenzy of my own. I'm gonna hunt down Al and make him take responsibility for that kid. I told him he was playing with fire when he got involved with that doe-eyed Nubian nanny, but would he listen? Nooo!

Skeezix, goats will eat anything, and you know what's legal in Colorado now. Those goats were stoned. They probably thought the 7-11 was still there and were going to steal beer before they headed to Tractor Supply for some munchies. Even that lit, they look like a gruff bunch.