We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: I apologise, let me it clear.  (Read 2028 times)

Offline Mr.ArchVile

• View Profile
I apologise, let me it clear.
« on: August 18, 2017, 2306 UTC »
In the United States as you may know we have a new commander and cheif. We must all come together and help him.
That is to say that must have respect and in hopes of furthering the future of this world.

As it is certian that the bullying that happened to his youngest son was terrible. Done so by the mainstream media.

Please have some respect when discussing this topic. I need your help to stop suberverisves that are angering governments all across the world.

I propose a new standard of digital currency that will be used for donations to this website. I wont name it but we must take this battle of the airwaves off the air.

I write this during a thunderstorm as well. Please people, be humble to one another. This all one big mistake, i should of never of opened that portal.

Written in extremely clever way .

Slow down people, slow down.

Let's all stop this nonsense and give people peace on the sort wave.

Im asking for good decent music please.

Redirect this as you like I need to get some sleep.

Offline fpeconsultant

• DX Legend
  • I miss "Up Against the Wall Radio"...
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: I apologise, let me it clear.
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 2358 UTC »
May I be so bold as to suggest some early '80s Jerry Garcia Band or late 60's Bob Dylan?
Near Chicago, IL USA.  Drake R8, Ten-Tec RX340, JRC NRD545, Watkins Johnson HF-1000, Wellbrook loop at 28', 43m inverted vee.  Please QSL to fpeconsultant@aol.com thanks.

Fansome

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2017, 0146 UTC »
I'm getting a sense of deja vu all over again...

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2017, 0405 UTC »
I posted footage of he and his hoodlum friends busting up that strip mall about a month ago, Al. A boy needs his father. Now he's on the dope worse than Blue Boy himself. It won't be long before he puts the baby in the oven and it's all going to be your fault.

Didn't you ever watch "Dragnet"?

Offline Mr.ArchVile

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2017, 0304 UTC »
May I be so bold as to suggest some early '80s Jerry Garcia Band or late 60's Bob Dylan?
BINGO!

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground T-Shirt
by MitchellTimeDesigns