We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Insulin and Cancer  (Read 4072 times)

Offline ChrisSmolinski

• Administrator
  • Marconi Class DXer
  • Westminster, MD USA
    • View Profile
    • Black Cat Systems
Insulin and Cancer
« on: August 23, 2017, 1718 UTC »
Obesity and Cancer – Cancer 1: https://intensivedietarymanagement.com/obesity-cancer-cancer-1/

Hyperinsulinemia and cancer – Cancer 2: https://intensivedietarymanagement.com/hyperinsulinemia-cancer-cancer-2/

Executive summary: reduce insulin by adopting a low carb (especially low carb high fat) diet, and intermittent fasting.
Chris Smolinski
Westminster, MD
eQSLs appreciated! csmolinski@blackcatsystems.com
netSDR / AFE822x / AirSpy HF+ / KiwiSDR / 900 ft Horz skyloop / 500 ft NE beverage / 250 ft V Beam / 58 ft T2FD / 120 ft T2FD / 400 ft south beverage / 43m, 20m, 10m  dipoles / Crossed Parallel Loop / Discone in a tree

Offline Josh

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
Re: Insulin and Cancer
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 1725 UTC »
Don't leave out the vaccines;
http://www.sv40foundation.org/cpv-link.html
We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations.

Offline ChrisSmolinski

• Administrator
  • Marconi Class DXer
  • Westminster, MD USA
    • View Profile
    • Black Cat Systems
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2017, 1732 UTC »

Yes, please don't forget to get your vaccines! One of the most important medical discoveries ever. Probably only second to antibiotics on the list of "things that have saved the most lives".
Chris Smolinski
Westminster, MD
netSDR / AFE822x / AirSpy HF+ / KiwiSDR / 900 ft Horz skyloop / 500 ft NE beverage / 250 ft V Beam / 58 ft T2FD / 120 ft T2FD / 400 ft south beverage / 43m, 20m, 10m  dipoles / Crossed Parallel Loop / Discone in a tree

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2017, 0032 UTC »
A lot of people with seizure disorders follow low-carb diets. I don't know the exact mechanism and relationship, but there are people who swear by it.

I was scanning the AM band in the middle of the night few days back. George Noory was doing open lines. He got a call from a guy ranting about something he'd seen on an out there website about the North Korean's weaponizing smallpox cultures they'd got from the Russians through secret back channels and firing them via ICBM at the US. I looked down at my smallpox vaccine scar and thought, "Fire away, Fatso!"

As much control as N. Koreans seem to have over where those things go, my guess it will go into orbit and land directly on their heads.

Offline Josh

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2017, 1701 UTC »

Yes, please don't forget to get your vaccines! One of the most important medical discoveries ever. Probably only second to antibiotics on the list of "things that have saved the most lives".

Lol yes seriously, make sure to get your mercury and aluminum as well as cellular material from animals and known and unknown virii injected directly into you and/or your children's systems. The benefits are most potent when one bypasses all immune defenses.
We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations.

Offline MDK2

• Marconi Class DXer
  • Denver, CO
    • View Profile
    • My radio reception videos
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2017, 0036 UTC »
Watch out for salt too, it has chlorine in it.
Denver, CO.
SDRPlay RSPdx & RSP2pro, Airspy Discovery HF+, Icom IC-7100, Grundig Satellit 750, Realistic DX-300, Tecsun PL-600.
MLA-30 active loop, G5RV dipole.
eQSLs appreciated wickerjennie at gmail

Offline ChrisSmolinski

• Administrator
  • Marconi Class DXer
  • Westminster, MD USA
    • View Profile
    • Black Cat Systems
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2017, 0041 UTC »
Watch out for salt too, it has chlorine in it.

Plus the sodium will make you burst into flames.
Chris Smolinski
Westminster, MD

Offline skeezix

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
  • Minneapolis, MN
  • What does 'RNO stand for?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2017, 0135 UTC »
mercury

Mercury is in retrograde. Be alert & cautious of what you do.

Minneapolis, MN

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2017, 1423 UTC »
Generations of Americans had cuts and scrapes treated with mecurochrome until it was banned by an overzealous FDA in 1998. I don't remember thousands of dead kids lining the streets after their Mom's treated their scrapes with the stuff.

Buncha wuss boys and peckernecks over at the FDA if you ask me.

Offline Skipmuck

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2017, 1516 UTC »
I recall the time in elementary school in the mid 1960's when they took the 2 pound plastic bottle of liquid mercury out of the science closet for show and tell. Several of us got a little droplet to roll around in the palm of our hand! I thought it was really cool at the time. I still do! If that ever happened in a school these days, it would be a national hazardous waste emergency, not to mention the subsequent litigation from the parents of the affected students. It would make national head lines for sure!

And lets not forget all those mercury amalgam tooth fillings......
QSL's to poorbrookking >at< aol.com are greatly appreciated! All reception and postings using My radio, My antenna, and generally in real time(excluding posting of SSTV images!).
QTH:Springfield, MA
JRC NRD-515 with 43 meter half wave dipole into MFJ 949E Versa Tuner: also Grove SP-200 & SONY 2010's

Offline ChrisSmolinski

• Administrator
  • Marconi Class DXer
  • Westminster, MD USA
    • View Profile
    • Black Cat Systems
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2017, 1635 UTC »
There have been schools evacuated / decontaminated due to small amounts of mercury being found. I don't recall ever playing with it in school, but I remember in middle school the science room had a large beaker of mercury sitting in the back of the room.
Chris Smolinski
Westminster, MD

Offline MDK2

• Marconi Class DXer
  • Denver, CO
    • View Profile
    • My radio reception videos
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2017, 1933 UTC »
Can you even get a mercury thermometer anymore? (Not that they were any better than alcohol thermometers, not to my knowledge at least.)

We had one for taking our temperature which my mom accidentally broke. You had to shake the mercury back down after you got your reading, or else it would always just sit at the temp of the last person who had it in their mouth, but her hands were either greasy or soapy and in flew right out of her hand when she was doing that, where it shattered on our little hearth before the fireplace. It was rock with mortar (or at least a facsimile thereof) and the mercury ran in rivulet where the mortar was. I thought it was neat, but she was a nurse and knew that was probably dangerous. I don't think they did anything other than wipe it up and wash well afterward.
Denver, CO.
SDRPlay RSPdx & RSP2pro, Airspy Discovery HF+, Icom IC-7100, Grundig Satellit 750, Realistic DX-300, Tecsun PL-600.
MLA-30 active loop, G5RV dipole.
eQSLs appreciated wickerjennie at gmail

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2017, 0104 UTC »
I don't know how many kids I knew that chomped down on the thermometer too hard and got a mouthful of glass and mercury? MD's were much more worried about the glass than mercury. I had a sister who was a notorious thermometer chomper.

Yup, second grade, third nine weeks and out came the mercury for science class. The kid at the front of each row got a pea sized glob to look over, roll around the desk, and pass back. It would always get dropped and fly into dozens of tiny globules rolling across those tile floors. We were always swiping it to play with.

When we got to 8th grade we had a science teacher who was first class nut, which was good, as the class was filled with troublemakers and geeks, girls would transfer out before the first week was over, sometimes after just looking in the door and seeing our drooling faces. "It'z uh gurl!"

He knew how to handle us. He'd let us dissolve pennies and other metals in sulfuric acid, play with electricity, bring in tanks of helium supposedly to fill balloons to study wind currents, but just as much to talk like Donald Duck, ferment and distill alcohol, "You might need to know this when you get to college." and build all sorts of semi-safe loud noise makers. He'd show us the safe way to do things and turn us loose. The other teachers on that end of the building hated him and loathed us, but he was loved by every boy in that school. There was such a demand to get in that class he had to either like you, or see something in you worth saving. (I had a bad temper. He taught me to resist the temptation to kill people who looked at me sideways that year.) If the school had tried to fire him, there would have been a riot.

Those air current studies and blinky circuits we were taught cranked out a number of classes of fine UFO hoaxers, many who I'm sure still practice the craft in these days of dirt cheap drones. Stan, wherever you are, I hope you're happy and healthy, you were and are the King.

Anyone remember the glory days of chasing the county fogging trucks spraying clouds of good ol' DDT on your bike in the summer. To steal part of a line from Robert Duvall, "God, I love the smell of DDT in the morning!"