We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Damn you Nibiru!  (Read 2024 times)

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
Damn you Nibiru!
« on: September 24, 2017, 1904 UTC »
I wake up this morning, the world is still here, Al's women are gone, and there's a note on my front door saying, "Take that! Al."

At least I have my Mormon drawers as a memory. I hope he treats those girls better than that howling sea-cow he left in the neighbors pool. All I could say when I saw it was, "Oh, the huge manatee!"

Offline Josh

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
Re: Damn you Nibiru!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 2016 UTC »
Even a water-retaining sea-cow needs luv.
We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations.

Offline skeezix

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
  • Minneapolis, MN
  • What does 'RNO stand for?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 0219 UTC »
What happens if Nibiru goes retrograde? Mercury is bad enough.
Minneapolis, MN

Offline MDK2

• Marconi Class DXer
  • Denver, CO
    • View Profile
    • My radio reception videos
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2017, 0321 UTC »
If only they knew the truth. Father Guido Sarducci did, but using a mix of Catholic theology and official NASA jargon confused the folks who were in "contact" wtih Nibiru.

http://snltranscripts.jt.org/78/78rupdate.phtml

Well, there's this-a new planet that they spotted. It's gonna be something, it's got these-a astronomers baffled in the house. [ holds up photo of the galaxy ] This is it right-a here, I hope-a you can-a see it. They call it SS-433, and they found out it's-a coming toward Earth at 30,000 miles a second. But.. it's also going away from Earth at 30,000 miles a second. It seems-a to be coming and-a going. It just breaks all the laws of physics, they don't know what to make of it. So I went to the-a Vatican library, looked up these old archives - you know we've been-a involved with astronomy and astrology for years and years , hundreds of years. And, I did-a find it, in-a this old book. The planet was called Vienne et Viennu Planet.. it means A-Coming and A-Going Planet.. and the book says that there is life there, and it's-a very interesting. It says that everyone there lives to be 200 years old. But it's not like they get to be real old.. what happens is, they get to 100, then they start going back again. It's like, 70, 80, 90, 100.. then, 90, 80, 70, 60.. then you're like a teenager again, then you know a kid again, and then you know.. you have to go back. I understand this-a little article says it's even-a more tramautic than-a being born. And what's interesting - people on this planet, just from looking at one another, they can't tell who's-a coming and who's-a going. So, like, maybe two peple meet, they're 20 years old, a fellow and a girl. They're 20, and first you know, he's 22 and she's 18.. then, you know, he's-a 25 and she's-a 15.. and you know pretty soon you find yourselves in a lot of trouble, and then the first thing, you got a little baby on your hands, you know?

I read about this other planet, too, in the same book. [ holds out his fists ] It's-a like, the sun is-a here and the Earth is-a here.. and on-a the other side-a of the sun, there's this other planet we can't see, you know, because the sun is-a blocking it from us.. but it's-a just-a like-a the Earth in every single way, it's like a mirror planet of Earth. There's only one difference, and it's that they eat-a corn on-a the cob-a like-a this.. [ demonstrates eating corn on the cob North-South instead of West-East ] That's it! That's the only difference. I'm not going there, you know, it's-a too messy. I'm used to eating it-a like-a this.. [ demonstrates West-East eating structure ] I just don't want-a change, habit like.
Denver, CO.
SDRPlay RSPdx & RSP2pro, Airspy Discovery HF+, Icom IC-7100, Grundig Satellit 750, Realistic DX-300, Tecsun PL-600.
MLA-30 active loop, G5RV dipole.
eQSLs appreciated wickerjennie at gmail

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2017, 2323 UTC »
Well, the manatee is dead and someone may be in trouble. The neighbor's wife came back from vacation, saw it in her pool, and shot it in a fit of jealousy. That brought the cops and the DNR out. It turns out it wasn't a common Carlise's manatee, it was the rare Ronstadt's manatee, known only to inhabit impoundment's in Arizona and Southern California, seasonally, where it's known as, "The manatee that marches to a different drum."

"Linda" as she's become known will be the main course at this year's annual critter dinner. The police have the note and are looking for the girls. They said the author had the handwriting of a known anti-penguin activist and dragger of feet when it comes to popping the question.

As for me I'm stuck with two sets of Mormon women's honeymoon undergarments that set me back twelve dollars and forty-eight cents. If get my money back I may forget who this "Al" character is.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 0024 UTC by Pigmeat »

HFUnderground Mug
HFUnderground Mug
by MitchellTimeDesigns