We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: SHARES Regional Coordination Net North East 6845 KhZ USB 1619 UTC 25 Oct.2017  (Read 1156 times)

Offline Traveling Wave

• DX Legend
  • Western N.Y.
  • Nobody told me there'd be days like these
    • View Profile
    • Email
1615 UTC -Shares Regional Net North East calling for check-in or relays. Signal is S7 in WNY
Call sign AFA3UE was  the net control station,  KNY91 is now calling for check-in.
Radio :TS480 with RTL-SDR pan-adapter, HDSDR software, Omni-Rig Control, Zenith T/O R600,T600
Antenna: 40m dipole, 20-17-15 meter fan dipole. One of N. Tesla's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production.
Knowledge is a deadly friend when no one sets the rules. The fate of all mankind I see is in the hands of fools - from Epitaph by King Crimson
eQSL appreciated KC2ZYL@gmail.com

Offline R4002

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
    • R4002 - YouTube Videos
Check 6765 USB and 6910 USB as well.  They should be active with their weekly nets at the same time (now) that 6845 kHz USB is active.  You'll often be able to hear the same station "move around" as they check into each net.

Net control station working NNX3YT in West Virginia at 1631 UTC, check out at 1700 UTC.  Several other stations checking into net, giving signal reports with "in" and "out" times.  Good copy on net control and stations checking in.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 1633 UTC by R4002 »
U.S. East Coast, various HF/VHF/UHF radios/transceivers/scanners/receivers - land mobile system operator - focus on VHF/UHF and 11m

Offline Traveling Wave

• DX Legend
  • Western N.Y.
  • Nobody told me there'd be days like these
    • View Profile
    • Email
1646 UTC - Hearing activity on 6765.
1651 UTC - Now transmitting OLIVIA digital mode
1701 UTC - Announcing closing station down.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 1703 UTC by Traveling Wave »
Radio :TS480 with RTL-SDR pan-adapter, HDSDR software, Omni-Rig Control, Zenith T/O R600,T600
Antenna: 40m dipole, 20-17-15 meter fan dipole. One of N. Tesla's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production.
Knowledge is a deadly friend when no one sets the rules. The fate of all mankind I see is in the hands of fools - from Epitaph by King Crimson
eQSL appreciated KC2ZYL@gmail.com