We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: "Morak: Thing Behind the Wall" 6925 USB  (Read 1378 times)

Offline Zoidberg

• DX Legend
  • Gopher Stomp, Texas
  • i c u
    • View Profile
    • Email
"Morak: Thing Behind the Wall" 6925 USB
« on: October 31, 2010, 0050 UTC »
10/31/10
6925 USB
0030z: Voice of Doom ID just barely audible over music bed (sounds like Pink Floyd).  Sounds like reprise of the excellent Morak - Thing Behind The Wall show.

0042z: "...more acute... same message: 'Harry'..."
0055z: "...structure appeared to be some kind of organic..."
0103z: "...if Morak were real... dark dimensional... something I could use to fight Morak when I was returned to my cell..."

Wiped out by local RFI after 0105z.  Very tough conditions here, only occasionally audible, but I recognize the narrative from a previous show.  Not sure if this is a KMUD broadcast or relay by another station.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 0117 UTC by Lex »
That li'l ol' DXer from Texas
Unpleasant Frequencies Crew
Al: Palstar R30C & various antennae
Snoopy: Sony ICF-2010
Roger: Magnavox D2935
(Off-air recordings.)

Offline Mojavedxer

• View Profile
Re: "Morak: Thing Behind the Wall" 6925 USB
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010, 1458 UTC »
Strong Signal here in Las Vegas

00:30 Voice of Doom ID with Pink Floyd Music
00:32 This is the Voice of Doom bringing you tales of fear, horror & mental demise caused by human greed and folley.
00:33 Tonights tale brought to you by Rig O Mortus mourtuaries bring you new options in caskets and urns for your loved ones.
00:36 The thing behind the wall, My name is Terry Beaman, I was just paroled for a three year sentence for jewel theft.
00:11 program end
00:12 carrier still up, male voice heard " that was great"

Recorded MP3 Whole Show http://www.mediafire.com/?nlxp9miav9d225m

Icom R-75 and indoor ceiling loop antenna
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 1515 UTC by Mojavedxer »