We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Amazon Ads at the bottom of the page  (Read 1142 times)

Offline Davep

• DXing Phenomena
  • Va Beach Va
    • View Profile
Amazon Ads at the bottom of the page
« on: January 22, 2018, 0357 UTC »
Radio Stuff

Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie: Practical Mind Control Protection for Paranoids Paperback

Havahart Animal Trap

They got me pegged as a tin Hatter. I'm kind of paranoid about that. It goes on to say it's "the definitive guide to brain shielding" ......so, I clicked it .
It appears to contain tips on how to best mold it for maximizing attenuation

The animal trap thing though is wrong.  Only once did we trap a raccoon because it destroyed our veges , and even broke down some fencing after we gave it a one free shot in hope for redemption.
We received negative comments on neighborhood social media because we left it in the cage near city right of way and called animal control. It was a hot day and I'm sure they saw the umbrella we put over the cage, but didn't get credit for the water bowl.
They take it to the woods and let it go or bother someone else , so we didn't feel any remorse.
Later we found out a lady down the street was feeding it for some years and considered it a pet. She went out of town and I guess the thing rampaged for food.  Unfortunate incident I'd like to forget, but apparently they heard about it down at Amazon
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 0445 UTC by Davep »
Va Beach Virginia
Modified Dx 394 audio Altec Lansing ACS43
Folded dipole

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
Re: Amazon Ads at the bottom of the page
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2018, 1756 UTC »
It sounds like you might have a touch of Fansomitis. You didn't catch any penguins in that trap, did you? They're known carriers.

Offline Davep

• DXing Phenomena
  • Va Beach Va
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2018, 1816 UTC »
Is there a vaccine, because I don't have time for it..
After Tom died, I began work on one of those MTWTF pill boxes , password protected computer controlled unlocking it on a time schedule so rockers can only get so much fentanyl at a time.  The MTWTFSS boxes are no good if the top comes off and /or you don't know what day it is.
I thought maybe Fanco could market the device, but his reputation as Master of Obits might be a conflict of interest.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 1823 UTC by Davep »
Va Beach Virginia
Modified Dx 394 audio Altec Lansing ACS43
Folded dipole

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2018, 1915 UTC »
Al has the market cornered on pill dispensers at Shady Acres, he might be interested. It's the middle of the shuffleboard playoff season, he may be on the road representing the home team in the over 4000 division? He always wins, his only competition are bristlecone pines.

He's usually back in the office by Groundhog Day. He thinks groundhogs are "land beavers". He want's to beat those pines fair and square, not while they're sweating resin with those mountain climbing groundhogs staring at them with hungry looks on their faces.

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground T-Shirt
by MitchellTimeDesigns