We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: The Relay Station  (Read 1937 times)

Unknown Name

The Relay Station
« on: February 25, 2018, 2107 UTC »
good bye seven trees.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 2156 UTC by Unknown Name »

Offline TheRelayStation

• 5150 Khz AM 60W Hack RF
    • View Profile
    • Live Streaming
    • Email
Re: The Relay Station
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018, 0053 UTC »
sorry bro but i have no idea what you are talking about and why.
i hope i did not doing anything that offended you, that is never my intention for anyone and i apologize if i did without knowing it.
the hobby of broadcasting is just for fun, enjoyment and entertainment, thats the way it oughta be.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 0109 UTC by TheRelayStation »
5150 Khz AM 60W Hack RF
shortwavepirate@aol.com
https://vaughn.live/cabletv

SevenTreesRadios

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 0122 UTC »
TheRelayStation

5060 Khz AM 50W
View Profile  Live Station Stream  Email  Personal Message (Offline)

Re: UNID 6900usb, 0352utc, 25 Feb 2018
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2018, 0704 UTC »
Quote from: Unknown Name on February 25, 2018, 0606 UTC
0520z - SSTV (we have leap-frogged into the year 20018 ! lol)
bet 2 dollars, no post.
Cuz he told me "What if we don't post anymore?"
Told him I don't give 2 craps.
No offense to him.
just be a unique and entertaining broadcaster, that is all you have to be if you want to capture the interest of people, even if youre not logged here or elsewhere, i can guarantee you that there is always more than one person that will be listening and the longer you broadcast, the better your odds of listeners.
even if all you can do is play music, try to play "different" and unique music, stuff people never heard, weird and unique stuff like mash-ups, remixes, extended versions, demos/outtakes, re-recordings, unreleased content, talented covers, etc. (have you heard the Metallica demos ?)
relaying the content from other pirates or other people is another excellent idea, ive relayed Radio Illuminati, Newport Pirate Radio, Radio Free Whatever, and many others.
shortwave radio hobbyists spend an enormous amount of money and time with their gear, the least we could do as pirates, is supply their gear with interesting and unique content other than the static and the religious fanatics that mostly comprise the shortwave radio spectrum of today.
i do listen to you even though i rarely post in the forums (id rather sit back an listen), though your style is uniquely fragmented, you are still a pirate and any pirate to me is a unique pirate and that to me is better than any commercially licensed station no matter how much they toot their horns about "free speech".
edit:
dont know why you keep deleting your posts, just trying to give you some ideas :)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 0716 UTC by TheRelayStation »
Report to moderator     Logged
5060 Khz AM 50W

SevenTreesRadios

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2018, 0458 UTC »
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 0601 UTC by SevenTreesRadios »

Offline TheRelayStation

• View Profile
    • Live Streaming
    • Email
5150 Khz AM 60W Hack RF
shortwavepirate@aol.com

Offline TheRelayStation

• View Profile
    • Live Streaming
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2018, 1930 UTC »
Yep, classic.
"Split" is another one i really like, James McAvoy plays the parts so damn well its believable, what an awesome actor.
5150 Khz AM 60W Hack RF
shortwavepirate@aol.com

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground House Flag
by MitchellTimeDesigns