We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Recharging the Galaxies & Planets magnetic shields  (Read 2842 times)

Fansome

Recharging the Galaxies & Planets magnetic shields
« on: March 12, 2018, 2045 UTC »
Recharging the Galaxies & Planets magnetic shields
Exhuming, universal magnetic reversal, Recharging
https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/sites/default/files/styles/431px_width/public/NASA-seasonalvariations.jpg

When you see the Heel Stone at Stonehenge moved, the Mishkan thereunder Surfaced, and a continuing Dimming of Light universally, BE SURE TO SHUT DOWN ALL Electric, Magnetic, and Electromagnetic systems; Universal Magnetic Reversal recharge by EMP set to occur in LESS THAN 72 HOURS after said Surfaced Mishkan time (UTC) at said Stonehenge Heel Stone.
http://www.rumormillnews.com/MEDIA_EMAIL_ADDRESSES.htm

All of the above Have been notified.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 2046 UTC by Fansome »

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
Re: Recharging the Galaxies & Planets magnetic shields
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 0236 UTC »
Why Al, where have you been? Did you hear about Amelia's bones being found?

Offline Josh

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 2110 UTC »
The backlash from reversal deniers is increasing. We need Al Gore behind us!
We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations.

Offline Antennae

• CA, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2018, 2209 UTC »
I think this is going to happen on July 8th, 2018.  Its coming up folks. Terence McKenna made software based off of the I Ching (an ancient Chinese book for divination).  This software graphs time in peaks and valleys. The peaks show that things are going like they have gone before. The valley's show how that there is a time of novely (innovation, surprise). And the graph ends.  So the end is coming up. 

http://www.fractal-timewave.com/articles/zerodate_reconsidered.html
California Coast
Antenna: random wire

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2018, 1842 UTC »
Didn't Terrance McKenna finally claim to be in touch with super intelligent "gnomes" behind all of creation he ran into after taking large amounts of psychedelics for decades on a near daily basis from the mid 60's? Then there was his "Jesus was a mushroom." theory and the book laying it out that first made him a worldwide laughingstock instead of a mere West Coast one.

At least his brother made it out fairly whole and alive. He's a respected mycologist. Terry is worm food. Or maybe gnome chow? Who knows?

Offline Antennae

• CA, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2018, 0024 UTC »
I find Mr. McKenna a very respectable modern day shaman, and you Pigmeat, citing his communing with super intelligent gnomes, only bolsters his reputability.  His deal was to take a whole lottah mushrooms and then smoke weed. 
Here's a cool interview on his mastery of the English language:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fFKAk68C5Q
California Coast

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2018, 0131 UTC »
"Shaman" LOL. And Brother Stair is a prophet. After all, they both went to school for it, Terry in some wacky program in the mid-60's at Berkley that was canceled almost as quick as it was in enacted and Ralph at a Bible college of some sorts. Those two were whatever they wanted to call themselves to the people they got to listen to them and most importantly, contribute a penny or a pound.

I don't have to listen to him talk via video, I knew him when he was alive. I encountered the loon for the first time in roughly '77 trying to hawk mushroom spores to head shops and record stores. Nice guy, but he was out where the buses didn't run then and didn't age well.

According to Terry and his Great All Seeing Program the world was going to end in 2012 when he croaked at the turn of the century. What happened with that great cataclysm?

Offline [tRMZ]

• MI's Copper Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2018, 0144 UTC »
I read a Terence McKenna book. He was in search of ayahuasca. He said he ate a bunch of  psilocybin mushrooms and...tripped out really hard. With his travel companions. Every day.
I...was never aware that he cared about amateur radio. In fact I would guess that he did not care about it.
If I'm wrong there...then that surprises me!
--------------------------------------
Upper MI's Copper Country
•Grundig Satellit 750• w/wire-clip
•Kaito 1103• w/wire-clip EXT ant
•Uniden BC125AT•
•Uniden BCD436HP•
2 •GE 3-5980A handheld CB•

(I got another EXT SW antenna but haven't taken it out of the box just yet!)

Offline [tRMZ]

• MI's Copper Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2018, 0151 UTC »
"Shaman" LOL. And Brother Stair is a prophet.

Brother Stair needs to STFU! And quit flappin his blasphemous baloney-chompers!

Frére Stair very literally ruins North American SW. Cuz he's on every damn frequency in existence!  on every damn meter-band that ever was! Man...SHUT...UP! I could be hearing something cool! Instead of him shrieking all the damn time! He sure loves to shriek. And he wrecks Dx listening for a lot of ppl with cheap radios.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 0156 UTC by [tRMZ] »
•Uniden BC125AT•
•Uniden BCD436HP•

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2018, 0205 UTC »
But he's got really cool beard. Charlton Heston would have killed to have had it in "The Ten Commandments" instead of that hunk of styled cotton.

Offline [tRMZ]

• MI's Copper Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2018, 1434 UTC »
But he's got really cool beard. Charlton Heston would have killed to have had it in "The Ten Commandments" instead of that hunk of styled cotton.
Hahaha yes I happened to notice his Prophetic Beard...in the pics of him being arrested... (again!). Then his ppl were saying "Come on down to our place in South Carolina! But no minors are allowed by court order!"... :-\

"...oh good; I'm glad my daughter just turned 18. She's barely legal! We're on the way!"
•Uniden BC125AT•
•Uniden BCD436HP•

Offline Antennae

• CA, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2018, 1826 UTC »
Keep the faith, after 2012, his followers readjusted the date.  Thats where 2018 comes in.    ;)
California Coast

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2018, 1934 UTC »
Keep the faith, after 2012, his followers readjusted the date.  Thats where 2018 comes in.    ;)

Ah! They're like the Millerites of the 19th cen.  Nominally Baptists, they'd sell all their worldly goods and climb to the hilltops or on their roofs to be taken up to Heaven on the date their leader, William Miller announced. The first failure was known as "The Great Disappointment", but many didn't fret, they broke off into factions who made the same sorts of predictions, with more ridding of worldly possessions and climbing, waiting for the Lord.  However, he never did show. They finally called that nonsense off and developed into various Adventist sects who coming knocking on your door to this day.

If only ol' Bill would have had a fancy computer for his cypherin', instead of a pencil and some paper, he could have called the thing off and saved those folks a whole lot of money trying to get their stuff back.

Offline Josh

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2018, 1940 UTC »
"Shaman" LOL. And Brother Stair is a prophet.

Brother Stair needs to STFU! And quit flappin his blasphemous baloney-chompers!

Frére Stair very literally ruins North American SW. Cuz he's on every damn frequency in existence!  on every damn meter-band that ever was! Man...SHUT...UP! I could be hearing something cool! Instead of him shrieking all the damn time! He sure loves to shriek. And he wrecks Dx listening for a lot of ppl with cheap radios.

While I agree with the sentiment, he is, however, keeping these stations operating. It'd be nice to have something interesting to listen to other than Bill Hicks aka Alex Jones and Brother Ralph, but that is why we have radio privateers.

Offline Josh

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2018, 1946 UTC »
Also, we should listen to the immortal words of the other Terrance;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dluHzQhLcME