We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Egg recall  (Read 1887 times)

Offline ChrisSmolinski

• Administrator
  • Marconi Class DXer
  • Westminster, MD USA
    • View Profile
    • Black Cat Systems
Re: Egg recall
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 1523 UTC »
Speaking of eggs... prices are up considerably, due to higher demand. I assume the trend towards more people eating a healthy low carb diet is playing a role.
Chris Smolinski
Westminster, MD
eQSLs appreciated! csmolinski@blackcatsystems.com
netSDR / AFE822x / AirSpy HF+ / KiwiSDR / 900 ft Horz skyloop / 500 ft NE beverage / 250 ft V Beam / 58 ft T2FD / 120 ft T2FD / 400 ft south beverage / 43m, 20m, 10m  dipoles / Crossed Parallel Loop / Discone in a tree

Fansome

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 1822 UTC »
I think also that the word is getting out that eggs are not deadly little bombs of cholesterol death.

Speaking of eggs... prices are up considerably, due to higher demand. I assume the trend towards more people eating a healthy low carb diet is playing a role.
ol

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2018, 1947 UTC »
You never went out armed with a sack of hard boiled eggs for "Hell Night" festivities after the little kids went home on Halloween, Al? A 14 y.o. with a live arm can stagger a cold sober grown man at 30 yards with a hard boiled egg. I realize you might not recall what "sober" is, but the rest of us can.

Are you giving out the candy at Shady Acres this year?

Fansome

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2018, 0304 UTC »
Eggzactly.

You never went out armed with a sack of hard boiled eggs for "Hell Night" festivities after the little kids went home on Halloween, Al? A 14 y.o. with a live arm can stagger a cold sober grown man at 30 yards with a hard boiled egg. I realize you might not recall what "sober" is, but the rest of us can.

Are you giving out the candy at Shady Acres this year?

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground T-Shirt
by MitchellTimeDesigns