We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: I got a plum NOAA job for the summer!  (Read 3102 times)

Offline Josh

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
Re: I got a plum NOAA job for the summer!
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2018, 1812 UTC »
"Fansome on May 18, 2012 at 8:23 pm said:

“She had your HFUNDERPANTS in greasy wash water all year” would have seemed more natural to me."

Where's the recording, Chris?
We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations.

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2018, 1118 UTC »
Careful Al, we've just discovered the Carlisle's Manatee is the main carrier of "Brain Bubbles".  You know what happened the last time you got them.

Why don't you simply move to a place where the beaches are safe, say New Jersey?

Fansome

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2018, 1606 UTC »
That's really surprising to hear you say that, seeing as to how her brain is so solid and capable.

And she still looks like she's a teenager! She is certainly a miraculous woman; I'm sorry we're not together anymore.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Belinda_Carlisle_in_2012.jpg

Careful Al, we've just discovered the Carlisle's Manatee is the main carrier of "Brain Bubbles".  You know what happened the last time you got them.

Why don't you simply move to a place where the beaches are safe, say New Jersey?
[/quote

Offline Josh

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2018, 1610 UTC »
Al, is that pic of her as she's signing the protection order?
We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations.

Offline Skipmuck

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
    • Email
QSL's to poorbrookking >at< aol.com are greatly appreciated! All reception and postings using My radio, My antenna, and generally in real time(excluding posting of SSTV images!).
QTH:Springfield, MA
JRC NRD-515 with 43 meter half wave dipole into MFJ 949E Versa Tuner: also Grove SP-200 & SONY 2010's