We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: 6780 USB Radiotelephone Link Phone Patch 2155 UTC 30 April 2018  (Read 1096 times)

Offline R4002

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
    • R4002 - YouTube Videos
Hearing weak Spanish language chatter (OM and YL talking, this is a well-known radiotelephone link frequency), pretty weak but can make out that its a telephone-like conversation (probably husband and wife talking). 

The band is looking decent tonight.  OTR coming in nicely on 6770 kHz, I bet we'll have several other radiotelephone and other "bumps in the night" from Latin America and North America this evening if conditions persist
U.S. East Coast, various HF/VHF/UHF radios/transceivers/scanners/receivers - land mobile system operator - focus on VHF/UHF and 11m

Offline FFM

• View Profile
R4002,

Very nice to see new logs of RRTS, I got cheated with the SDR that I bought on eBay so I keep without SSB receiver for all the bands, only my CB radio and a tecsun pl380 for listening to AM stations.

TRYING TO BUILD MY OWN TX, LISTENING TO THE AIRWAVES.